I wish Cartman would have won the fight on Wed.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MoneyManJay

I wish Cartman would have won the fight on Wed.

Postby MoneyManJay » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am

Kyle is a punk. He is no mensch. I am glad he lost Heidi to Eric, but wish Eric would have won the fist fight.

Sheila is a bad ass from Newark. She likely taught Kyle how to fight. Gerald is a wimp. Stewart beat Gerald's ass in the chicken pox episode. Sheila is the toughest woman in South Park. That is why Kyle is such a great boxer. Cartman needs help from Heidi's dad, in order to beat Kyle. By help, I mean training.

Heidi's dad will take Eric under his wing and straighten him out. Eric is a great kid. Highly intelligent. Filled with potential.

I would like to see Kyle date Bebe Stevens. Bebe has a crush on Kyle, and I think that would be a great match. Bebe will convert. Pretty confident.
triplemultiplex

Re: I wish Cartman would have won the fight on Wed.

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:43 am

Pssh, fuck that; Fatass only got a little piece of what he deserves. He's a manipulative sociopath. Cartman is the kind of psycho that grows up to hold a woman prisoner in his house for like 6 years, locking her in a cage when he goes out for more rape supplies.

Welcome to the forum. ;)
I get opinionated when Lardo gets away with these types of things. :P

You read it! You can't unread it!
FilipoSooa

Re: I wish Cartman would have won the fight on Wed.

Postby FilipoSooa » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:12 pm

MoneyManJay wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am
Kyle is a punk. He is no mensch. I am glad he lost Heidi to Eric, but wish Eric would have won the fist fight.

Sheila is a bad ass from Newark. She likely taught Kyle how to fight. Gerald is a wimp. Stewart beat Gerald's ass in the chicken pox episode. Sheila is the toughest woman in South Park. That is why Kyle is such a great boxer. Cartman needs help from Heidi's dad, in order to beat Kyle. By help, I mean training.

Heidi's dad will take Eric under his wing and straighten him out. Eric is a great kid. Highly intelligent. Filled with potential.

I would like to see Kyle date Bebe Stevens. Bebe has a crush on Kyle, and I think that would be a great match. Bebe will convert. Pretty confident.
Yeah, I still think I'd be ecstatic to see Kyle+Bebe and Cartman+Heidi than Stan and Wendy at this point. Again, no real backstory depth of how Stan and Wendy developed genuine love other than just being put together for the sake of it. Cartman and Heidi at least had some depth for theirs, and even if they had some rough patches, that's to be expected in love relationships. And they just overcame a big rough patch at the start of Season 21.

It's not so much about Bebe being converted to being a know-it-all like Kyle. If a Kyle+Bebe love pairing happens, it'd probably be the other way around, and it'd be Kyle mellowing out. Bebe probably would've helped him chill a lot more than ending up like a Wendy.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”