STOP ASKING ABOUT SENDING IDEAS AND SPEC SCRIPTS TO MNT!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kingers

STOP ASKING ABOUT SENDING IDEAS AND SPEC SCRIPTS TO MNT!

Postby Kingers » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi,

I did notice the fan fic sub forum and did consider posting this there but I wasn't sure it was the best place as it seemed mostly for small ideas and short stories.

I've written a full blown episode in the proper screenwriting format and wondered if I could send it to the writers of the show.

Anyone know how I could go about doing this?

Cheers,
Kingers

P.S. The episode is titled "The Fony HI-Def WindShield", and it is a parody of the recent explosion of High Definition TV and content.
Nommel

Re: Full Blown Episodes

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Kingers wrote:Hi,

I did notice the fan fic sub forum and did consider posting this there but I wasn't sure it was the best place as it seemed mostly for small ideas and short stories.

There are fanfics that are over 100,000 words. :craig: It's not just short stories, although many of the stories that are put up are short and crappy.

Kingers wrote:I've written a full blown episode in the proper screenwriting format and wondered if I could send it to the writers of the show.

M&T don't accept fan-written material.

Kingers wrote:P.S. The episode is titled "The Fony HI-Def WindShield", and it is a parody of the recent explosion of High Definition TV and content.

You can post it as a fanfic, and if it's good you can gain quite a bit of respect from myself and most of the other fanfiction writers that frequent this site.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:32 pm

There's no point in sending them any scripts unless you're applying to be a writer for the show. Again, we don't offer positions here, so you're out of luck. Look in trade magazines or something.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”