Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Raiden15
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Raiden15 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 am

Im sad cause i heard that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are going to stop putting seasons out cause that is how many they signed up for CANT THEY KEEP MAKING THEM PLEASE TREY AND MATT I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND SO DO ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :assface:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18608
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 am

You'll have to wait and see.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 am

It's very likely, actually.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Skrotex
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Skrotex » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 am

My guess (hope) is that they stop at 17-20 seasons and then end it all with a huge f*cking movie.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 am

Idunno.
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby seamus yarr » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am

its likely that thats where it will end but there is a good side to that:
if it keeps going on for ages it will become stale/not funny like the simpsons has
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Skrotex
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Skrotex » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:57 am

seamus yarr wrote:its likely that thats where it will end but there is a good side to that:
if it keeps going on for ages it will become stale/not funny like the simpsons has




I honestly don't think that's possible for South Park. This show will never not be funny.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
1337haxwtg
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby 1337haxwtg » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Not that I like the thought but if it ends it ends. Matt and Trey already done so much work on the show as it is. I think 15-20 seasons would be great. Also I second that, a new movie would be great. If it were to end the series, they would have to set the bar pretty high on it. On that note I would also love to see a new Team America, though I don't see it happening. Team America 2... looks great in text :roll:
Mortskcab
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Mortskcab » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I think south park needs to take bow and exit gracefully after 15th season. Because this season has me worried. Yes we had good ones but many crappy ones too. I dont want to see my favorite show hit rock bottom like my old favorite show did (the simpsons). I have faith in matt and trey that they will know when its time to to stop and exit. I know some of you think that south park should go on to season 20 but if those next 7 seasons were like this one would it really be worth it? It might ruin south parks reputation. I hope after season 15 they make a new south park moive to bring this groundbreaking show to a close.
Last edited by Mortskcab on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
samsterrocker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby samsterrocker » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

south park can't go it my best show!!!
i have all there box sets and every thing
nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
user77
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby user77 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 am

I would cry if South Park were to end.
Raiden15
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Raiden15 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:46 am

Mortskcab wrote:I think south park needs to take bow and exit gracefully after 15th season. Because this season has me worried. Yes we had good ones but many crappy ones too. I dont want to see my favorite show hit rock bottom like my old favorite show did (the simpsons). I have faith in matt and trey that they will know when its time to to stop and exit. I know some of you think that south park should go on to season 20 but if those next 7 seasons were like this one would it really be worth it? It might ruin south parks reputation. I hope after season 15 they make a new south park moive to bring this groundbreaking show to a close.

hey your guy looks like mine that is cool LoL twins? heheh just kidding i love south park and thanks for commenting i hope they dont stop i love that show so funny id cry if it would end :timmy: :( :assface:
Raiden
butters kenny
Posts: 10137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby butters kenny » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:57 am

Skrotex wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:its likely that thats where it will end but there is a good side to that:
if it keeps going on for ages it will become stale/not funny like the simpsons has




I honestly don't think that's possible for South Park. This show will never not be funny.



Double negatives are bad M'kay?



And nobody knows.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
LawrenceTaylor
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 am

17. Just 17.
Kenny1077
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Kenny1077 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Hope not, been enjoying it much more recently...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest