Show off your Muhammed comics.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GrateGodAlmighty

Show off your Muhammed comics.

Postby GrateGodAlmighty » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Cartoonists, show your solidarity for Matt and Trey, and by extension, for freedom of speech itself, by sharing your Muhammed cartoons.

Mine are here: grategodalmighty.blogspot.com
afk.93

Re: Show off your Muhammed comics.

Postby afk.93 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm

nice job
the "pull my finger" one is the best
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 am

Try the Jesus and Mo webcomic. I just discovered it... even posted a direct link on the 201 discussion thread to a recent one involving South Park's attempt at showing Mohammad.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
GrateGodAlmighty

Postby GrateGodAlmighty » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:20 am

afk.93 wrote :
> nice job
> the "pull my finger" one is the best

Thanks, its my favourite of them too :D

It was my girlfriends idea though and she's still rubbing it in that it's the best one.

Anyway, I'll be uploading new ones every day if you like them.

Any other cartoonists here?
babrock

Postby babrock » Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 am

I happen to think this is quite importent. Peolle have died over this and plenty others live in fear over this very issue. Personaly I am so unbelievably computer iliterate that as of yet I donot know how to download images onto t internet. I plan on figuring it out tho by Draw Mohamed Day, May 20. And so as it stands all I can do presently is to aplaud y'all's eforts and stat my belief that if enuf people had done things like this enuf times previosly then thes nutjob faitheads probably wouldnot have been able to focus on any of t targets that they have killed. Good luck.

B
bunnasoo

Postby bunnasoo » Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

GrateGodAlmighty wrote :
> Cartoonists, show your solidarity for Matt and Trey, and by extension, for
> freedom of speech itself, by sharing your Muhammed cartoons.
>
> Mine are here: grategodalmighty.blogspot.com

Oh my god your cartoons are HYSTERICAL!!! Seriously! Insightful and clever and funny yet somehow not dick-ish. The Justin Bieber one is my favorite. (I always thought that about people who have Star Trek or Star Wars as their religion; at least they don't believe their mythology really happened) Are you on twitter or something so I can see when you post new ones?
Elektriksheep

Postby Elektriksheep » Mon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm

GrateGodAlmighty wrote :
> afk.93 wrote :
> > nice job
> > the "pull my finger" one is the best
>
>
>
> Thanks, its my favourite of them too :D
>
> It was my girlfriends idea though and she's still rubbing it in that it's the best
> one.
>
> Anyway, I'll be uploading new ones every day if you like them.
>
> Any other cartoonists here?

Hey, cool comics. It's nice to see intelligent and political comics - I'm a big fan of comics that are both humourous and also use their platform for social commentary. I'm not a cartoonist as such, but I've recently started creating Lego comics where the image is created using photography rather than drawing, and then the speech etc is added afterwards. I've got them on Facebook at the moment, but should have them up on a new website within the next few months.

I respect your attitude towards the religious/censorship issue though - I believe it's important to comment on these things and to be able to do so without getting death threats from people who don't have a sense of humour.

On this whole Muhammed/episode 206 issue though, I think it's important people read what this guy has said, as I just did, as it's changed my perspective on the situation completely...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44216&p=903586#p903586
GrateGodAlmighty

Postby GrateGodAlmighty » Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm

bunnasoo wrote :
> GrateGodAlmighty wrote :
> > Cartoonists, show your solidarity for Matt and Trey, and by extension, for
> > freedom of speech itself, by sharing your Muhammed cartoons.
> >
> > Mine are here: grategodalmighty.blogspot.com
>
> Oh my god your cartoons are HYSTERICAL!!! Seriously! Insightful and clever and
> funny yet somehow not dick-ish. The Justin Bieber one is my favorite. (I always
> thought that about people who have Star Trek or Star Wars as their religion; at least
> they don't believe their mythology really happened) Are you on twitter or something
> so I can see when you post new ones?

Hey, thanks for your support.

I try to upload a new one every day. But just for you I've started a twitter account too.

twitter.com/grategod

Tell your friends :)
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Nice work! I like your site's logo too. :lol:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”