Some Episodes for Season 16

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cloverbeatme1

Some Episodes for Season 16

Postby cloverbeatme1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:12 am

Okay, I saw a promo for Season 16, now, I gathered a few plots for what I suspect the episode is about...

-One of the episodes shows Butters hunting a chupacabra.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Another one shows Cartman yelling ''Who do you want me cheating off of?!''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- One shows everyone outside at night, Kyle asks: ''What's going on you guys?'', in which another clip shows Clyde and some firefighters watching a woman stuck in a toilet (the woman may be Martha Donovan, Clyde's mother)

I'm pretty sure those two clips are connected.
- The last clip shows Cartman going on a zipline ride, and Kyle asks how it was, which Cartman replies it's totally stupid...

Looks interesting...
Hydroleaf

Re: Some Episodes for Season 16

Postby Hydroleaf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 am

I just saw it, too! Also, Cartman was with Butters in his hunt for El Chupacabra, and it was shown in that green style (right?). I wonder if the El Chubacabra plot will have something to do with The Last of the Meheecans. I can't wait!! >w<
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 am

Where is this, exactly?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 am

I'm assuming Comedy Central. Dammit, I just keep missing it though.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:00 am

Someone should record it and put it up on YouTube.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:11 am

Big-Will wrote:Someone should record it and put it up on YouTube.

Exactly, someone should record the whole commercial and post it on Youtube for those who didn't see it or don't have cables.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am

I have DRM problems, so I can't copy sh*t to youtube

But what show did these air during?
Stan and Kyle :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:18 am

Reminds me of an incident before Season 14B began when two of my friends swore to me they'd seen a promo for an episode about "Coon and Friends" and I didn't know what to think. And a couple months later, lo and behold, a three-parter with that exact concept.

But yeah, if anyone can record this, please for the love of God, do. Or if we're lucky CC'll upload it, they did upload the pre-S15b promos on YouTube.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 am

I saw it tonight and got so excited!!! But I wish I could see it online so I knew all of what was shown. It's exciting knowing some of those clips may be used this season. But we all know M&T most likely barely have the plot for next week's so not holding my breath on anything. The chupacabra thing should be interesting but I am rolling my eyes already at what is clearly M&T's crutch: a Cartman and Butters episode. I'm getting sick of those. I wonder what the heck is going on with Clyde and his mother or mystery woman in the toilet. But when it comes down to it- all I want in the end is Stan!! I'm so nervous for him this season, he only had a major part in like, 2 episodes last year. :( *sigh*
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

^ Stan'll be fine. If there's one thing we've been taught in this show, it's the main boys aren't going anywhere.

As for Cartman-Butters episodes, they're annoying at times, but at least they're under control the last few seasons. Seasons 9 and 10 were HUGE on those two.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

^ Well of course Stan will be in it, but enough to make me happy? Will we get a Stan-heavy season like season 6 or 9 or something? That would rock my little world.

What annoys me about Cartman and Butters is it's one of those 'go-to' things for M&T. Cartman being manipulative and Butters going along with it. I loved them in The Death of E.C. but I don't want to see the two all the time. Can't please all the fans I guess. I'm just hoping for a better season 16A than 15A. I don't want to go 'awww, darn' reading the press info for next week's ep. I hate when that happens.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

kfgg wrote:I have DRM problems, so I can't copy sh*t to youtube

But what show did these air during?

I remember watching Colbert Report or The Daily Show before the commercial break. It was somewhere in 10:00 central time.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Mamont wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl3zIH6aSmg

Excellent cheers.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

See where El Chupacabra, zip-lining, and academic cheating fit in (even though academic cheating was already in Eek, a Penis!), I have no idea where the falling in the toilet one came from. Hope they can handle the KONY crap and have a spoof Project X with the kids of South Park Elementary School having a secret late night party as well.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”