Some Episodes for Season 16

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: Some Episodes for Season 16

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 pm

^ Sweet! Thanks for the link. I can't help but lmao at Clyde and the woman in the toilet. For some reason... there are just some images that are so damn funny... I wonder what the heck it is about. It may be his mother, she has dark hair. But who knows!! Looks like all the kids are going on some fun zip-line ride :). Wonder what that's all about. Again, these are just clips, probably left-over things they were trying out last year, they may not even be in any episodes this run. But I'm looking forward to what will go down midnight at Sun!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:^ Sweet! Thanks for the link. I can't help but lmao at Clyde and the woman in the toilet. For some reason... there are just some images that are so damn funny... I wonder what the heck it is about. It may be his mother, she has dark hair. But who knows!! Looks like all the kids are going on some fun zip-line ride :). Wonder what that's all about. Again, these are just clips, probably left-over things they were trying out last year, they may not even be in any episodes this run. But I'm looking forward to what will go down midnight at Sun!

Pretty certain the woman is Mrs. Donovan. Also, I thought I saw Craig waiting for the zip-line.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:21 pm

^ I can't make out who that other kid is. I do wonder why the boys are zip-lining. Doesn't seem to be some special class trip since adults are doing it too, and I can't see any of their other classmates. Don't want to look too deep into any of these clips, no one said this is what next week's ep. is all about.

Haa, I love that line.
cloverbeatme1

Postby cloverbeatme1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

This may disprove the My Little Brony rumor...
Last edited by cloverbeatme1 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:^ I can't make out who that other kid is. I do wonder why the boys are zip-lining. Doesn't seem to be some special class trip since adults are doing it too, and I can't see any of their other classmates. Don't want to look too deep into any of these clips, no one said this is what next week's ep. is all about.

Yeah, it's definitely not Craig.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Mamont wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl3zIH6aSmg

You beat even the guy who recorded it to it ;)

Sorry about the quality, it was recorded with an iPhone.
Stan and Kyle :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 am

Even if not all of these clips are used at least one of them probably will. The pre-S14 preview consisted of the Tiger Woods clip, the Ginger Kids clip, the 500 AK-47's clip, and a strange one of Butters in what retrospectively appeared to be R'Lyeh (With a creature telling him"Please, I know you're scared but you must tell me what you saw.") Only one of those made it into an actual episode, although the Gingers did come up in the 200th one.

But on another note, they might always be used later episodes. Remember the "60 Minutes" interview that discussed "1%" and provided us an image of WikiLeaks and a spoiler about "Ass Burgers"? "Bass to Mouth" was third in the run and "1%" was fifth.

They're probably from a bank episode and the season premiere. The bank episode stuff might never get used though. Some of the clips in "Crippled Summer" were produced four years earlier for "A Million Little Fibers" after all.

EDIT: The kid to the left in the Zipline clip isn't anybody we know. It's a girl with long dirty blonde hair.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

JVM wrote:EDIT: The kid to the left in the Zipline clip isn't anybody we know. It's a girl with long dirty blonde hair.

Well I hope they use her once and kill her off in the same episode, M&T have been doing that lately. It's nice seeing that Clyde may be featured in an episode, I like when they showcase other kids from time to time.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 pm

I like seeing other kids used as well. But some are too random like in TMI. The girls used... we've never seen them before and I'd rather see the regular girls talk instead.

I hope the zip-line thing is used soon. I'm really interested why the kids are going on a zip-line ride :).

Haa, I love that line.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:37 pm

nwt000 wrote:Project X with the kids of South Park Elementary School having a secret late night party as well.

So a repeat of "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset," am I right?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

John_117 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Project X with the kids of South Park Elementary School having a secret late night party as well.

Not exactly. My vision would be Craig, Clyde, and Token inviting everyone to a party at Token's house while his parents are out of town and the kids do a bunch of crazy shit while some of the boys and girls would start relationships.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

nwt000 wrote:
John_117 wrote:

Not exactly. My vision would be Craig, Clyde, and Token inviting everyone to a party at Token's house while his parents are out of town and the kids do a bunch of crazy shit while some of the boys and girls would start relationships.

I think it'd be better if Cartman and Butters were the ones throwing the party. Craig, Clyde, and Token are already quite popular, so they won't fit the bill of the party throwers quite well.

I also bet that Stan and Wendy will have sex if that were the case too.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm

John_117 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Not exactly. My vision would be Craig, Clyde, and Token inviting everyone to a party at Token's house while his parents are out of town and the kids do a bunch of crazy shit while some of the boys and girls would start relationships.

I think it'd be better if Cartman and Butters were the ones throwing the party. Craig, Clyde, and Token are already quite popular, so they won't fit the bill of the party throwers quite well.

I also bet that Stan and Wendy will have sex if that were the case too.

I guess Cartman, Butters, and Scott Malkinson would be the best combo then. It has to be 3 because that's how it was in Project X.
nathrushy

Postby nathrushy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks for the link looking good And how come we are not seeing tweek any more did anything happen to him didnt see him at all in season 15 not even in the backround but cant wait to see what butters and cartman are up to when they are in the woods cooooool cant wait :D
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

nathrushy wrote:Thanks for the link looking good And how come we are not seeing tweek any more did anything happen to him didnt see him at all in season 15 not even in the backround but cant wait to see what butters and cartman are up to when they are in the woods cooooool cant wait :D

I think M&T got tired of using Tweek after he was the fourth boy for a little while. Shame though, he's such a great character.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”