Anyone else want more Kenny-centric episodes?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Noog09

Anyone else want more Kenny-centric episodes?

Postby Noog09 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Kenny was the reason I started watching South Park, as I felt that he was an interesting character. Once I started watching the show, I was disappointed to find that there aren't many episodes that have big Kenny parts. I love Jewbillee, Major Boobage, The Poor Kid, and other episodes like that, however there just aren't that many.

Kenny has a lot of potential, he's sex-craved, which is different than the three (well four if you count Butters) main boys.

He is also caring, in "The Poor Kid" he holds his sister's hand.

I know it may be a pain for Matt and Trey to record his muffled voice, but I find him adorable, and I think he has potential for some great episodes.

What do you think? :unhoodedkenny:
FroggyHat

Re: Anyone else want more Kenny-centric episodes?

Postby FroggyHat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 am

Definitely. Though I've seen a lot of development in Kenny recently, and I still love the pervert that we all know and love, I still think it would be great if they did more with his character. I think what I'd like at this point would be an episode where Kenny went hoodless the whole time. No Mysterion, no goggles, none of that. The hood gag is funny but change is always good c:
FISHizzledMyGrizzle

Postby FISHizzledMyGrizzle » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Yes, I do! The only problem is that he really CAN'T do anything because everything he says is a muffle! If you like Kenny, watch Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. He has a pretty big part in that. :unhoodedkenny:
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 am

More Kenny would be a good thing.

We haven't seen the last of Mysterion, Kenny also got lots of screen time in the Coon episodes and should be up for more soon.
Kennyluv34

Postby Kennyluv34 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:16 pm

I definatly want more Kenny, although it would be better if he scarcely took his hood off, to keep it rare.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I would. He'd underdeveloped, but what I've seen is interesting.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
headbanger141

Postby headbanger141 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:14 pm

More Kenny Is always a good thing.

Whether it be Mysterion or the hooded lemming. Although, I would like to see more Kenny-centered episodes exploring the limits of what he's willing to do sexually. Mainly because imagining Kenny in an S&M dungeon and not being able to speak anyway is hilarious to me. Perhaps next season could end with Mysterion? I'd like that!

(First post on this fine site. If anyone could tell me how to get that damn foolish 'noob' avatar to change, please do so.)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”