What was the first viral video of the internet? South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

PhenoxKiller

What was the first viral video of the internet? South Park

Postby PhenoxKiller » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 pm

OMG FACTS: Did you know that the first South Park episode the spirit of chirstmas was put on the internet by ends of 1992 if you wanna see the vid here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYJ-7YGZr4k now back to South Park this video hit 1,000 views not on youtube in a random 90's internet web site in about a year and trust me 1,000 views back in the that was HUGE, on 1999 it hit 500,000 and then by 1994 - 2001 was the most viewed video until new things videos came so basically the episode "The Spirit Of Chirstmas" created on 1992 and uploaded in ends of 1992 was the first viral video of the internet, Since this days the web that trey and he's buddy made in college and upload the video is still unknown :shock: :shock: :shock:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: What was the first viral video of the internet? South Pa

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 am

That version of "The Spirit of Christmas" did not appear on the World Wide Web until the second version appeared first. The second version did not appear until December 1996, so the entire history you just posted is flat-out wrong. Web browsers only began to appear in 1993, and the Web only just started to work smoothly in '96.

Just because "Jesus vs. Frosty" was made in '92 doesn't mean it was posted on the Internet that year.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PhenoxKiller

Re: What was the first viral video of the internet? South Pa

Postby PhenoxKiller » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 am

Big-Will I'm sorry i got flat out wrong dude I find this info in a random web and I was shocked but then it was pure baloney well any ways things for giving me feed back well bye

Return to “General South Park Discussion”