About "The Hobbit"

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

About "The Hobbit"

Postby Douche_Bag2 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 am

The "Hobbit" episode ends a little bad and seems unfinished, there will be a continuation of the episode or the season just ends like that?? :?:
Board Moderator

Re: About "The Hobbit"

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

That's the way it ends... for now. Maybe they'll come back to it this year, maybe never.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Postby VACOOLA » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:30 am

The "Hobbit" episode starts a little bad and, quite naturally, it ends a little bad too, because it should have never seen the light of day in the first place! Wasting another episode on Kanye the Gay Porgy and his brutally murdered fiancee was a damn crime. I hope to Sauron they will never touch that crap ever again!

HERE. The Amazing Adventure of the Hobbit in the Fairy Land of South Park. Watch it!

As the old saying goes, brevity is the soul of wit.

Postby Female345 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:15 pm

They might reference it in season 18 or they may just leave us hanging by never revealing which button Wendy clicked.
We'll just have to wait and see when season 18 premiers in October.

Postby JamesPup » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 pm

I thought it was clear that she clicked yes to mass send the picture to people. She caved and wanted to be liked more then be alone and stand up on an issue. Most people would conform then to be some kind of martyr. I don’t think they will ever revisit the episode. I think the season just ended like that. Not the best but funny and understandable. I would not think anyone would want to go on living alone, hated and being called jelly and hater. Only Kyle would like with all the farts that he endured. I don’t know why they just didn’t show her click send the picture. It would have made things easier. It does make you think that she could have clicked no at the last second but why have the scene to do that? It doesn't make sense that she clicked no. She had already stood up enough though out the episode. It needs a live tweet to answer this question. Did Wendy mass e-mail the Photoshopped picture, yes or no.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Postby Clangley » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 pm

South Park is always pushing the limits and doing new things - evolving, and I think their ending scene of the season is in line with that. They did something they've never done before: Drama. It's their most transparent social commentary yet, and it was just brilliant! :)

Postby TheN0vah » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

That episode just straight up sucked.
Sincerely, KiNg N0vah!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”