Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MrCartman88

Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction

Postby MrCartman88 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 pm

It could be really funny if there is a spoof of the guy in this YouTube video on the next South Park episode. I can definitely see Cartman reacting to the sale of Star Wars this way. Maybe even Butters reacting this way would be more shockingly funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2rWbHIMQsQ

It reminds me of the ginger youtube video you spoofed. I think it would be great if it was spoofed in the next episode!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Please Spoof Star Wars to Disney Reaction

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

I fully expect Mickey Mouse to have sex with Princess Leia (Cartman's Mom in costume) in the episode if it ever happens.

Oh f*ck, I expect Shelley to spoof that entire video. The guy sounds just like her!
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 am

Big-Will wrote:I fully expect Mickey Mouse to have sex with Princess Leia (Cartman's Mom in costume) in the episode if it ever happens.

oh yeah. talk slower, i'm almost finished.

Oh, Dude! Maybe they could get Darth Chef to fight Mickey! :lol: I just imagine Darth Chef getting killed off, and at the end of the episode we see his spirit in the sky waving back at us along with Chubbs, Yoda, and Big Tex, a-la Happy Gilmore('cause I just think it's funnier than just seeing their spirits milling about the place like at the end of Return'.)
MrCartman88

Postby MrCartman88 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:27 pm

You're right, he sounds JUST like Shelley! I'm so glad I was able to share the video and suggest the spoof. I look forward to Wednesday's finale!
FlameingDaethFearies

Postby FlameingDaethFearies » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

This would be awesome!!! Please do. :D

Return to “General South Park Discussion”