NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

keefcola

NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER

Postby keefcola » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Please Please Please do an episode on the elk shooting in downtown Boulder, CO by the Boulder Police.... Look at this sap (follow link and see additional photos) hahahahahaha

http://m.dailycamera.com/camera/db_3787 ... d=baQ5HiGL

Keef Cola
Lyon82

Re: NEED EPISODE ON ELK SHOOTING IN BOULDER

Postby Lyon82 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Boulder students make a trip over to Park Co. and try to stop the locals from shooting the elk that make a nuisance in the town?

Although that's likely almost too obscure to rip on and anybody can tell you that Boulder is a well known liberal hippy enclave.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

Aw, I was hoping it was a story about an elk shooting somebody. "We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

triplemultiplex wrote:"We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

Okay, that would actually be pretty brilliant. If they do an episode on it, I hope they do something like that.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Aw, I was hoping it was a story about an elk shooting somebody. "We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

That would be epic! :mrgreen:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Aw, I was hoping it was a story about an elk shooting somebody. "We need more extensive background checks on all species of deer who want to purchase firearms, not just elk!"

Enh, then they'll just start getting them from a shady Axon in some random back alley.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”