Why I Love South Park Contest

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

madeleineguy

Why I Love South Park Contest

Postby madeleineguy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the 'Why I Love South Park' writing contest is still going? I've found a few articles that say the contest is going until December of 2013, but there are entries from before December of 2012, so I'm thinking it might be a typo. If it is still going, is there any way you can enter without using Facebook? it's just that I deleted mine a long time ago and I really don't want to make a new one.

Thanks!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Why I Love South Park Contest

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 am

Unfortunately, you can't submit anything. The reason is:

[See below.]
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Why I Love South Park Contest

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Turns out the contest is bogus.

1. The FB page doesn't link to South Park Studios' episode player in its episode entries. Fan pages, on the other hand, do link to the episode player

2. The press release for the contest is posted on a personal page which exists only so a comedian or comedy show could find it.

3. You won't find anything about the contest posted on the News section of this site.

For these reasons I have removed the link in my previous post and locked this thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”