Missing episodes

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JewishPrincess

Missing episodes

Postby JewishPrincess » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:53 am

Not a bug I don't think so I have no idea where to put this.

Can anyone tell me why episodes Super Best Friends, 200 and 201 are not watchable? I think those are the only ones...

And where can I watch them (no sites that torrent please, I don't trust them).
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Missing episodes

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 am

Answers:

1. Muhammad. Go watch Cartoon Wars I and II to learn more.

2. Nowhere. The one non-torrent place that I knew definitely had them... took them down.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
HunterKiller666

Postby HunterKiller666 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 am

Google ''South Park (episode name) watch free''
If you don't know what something means, google it
Pairings that I support: Stendy, Clybe, Heiman, ButtersxRed
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Big-Will wrote:2. Nowhere. The one non-torrent place that I knew definitely had them... took them down.

They did? Aw, crap! Well, I better download them, while I still can.

HunterKiller666 wrote:(no sites that torrent please, I don't trust them).

Um... Why?
Selkadoom

Postby Selkadoom » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I Don't Think That There Is One... Sorry. Anyone Know An Episode Where Kenny Shows His Face?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm

There are a few of them. The most recent one is in Broadway Bro-down.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Kennyfan420

Postby Kennyfan420 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

I never saw 201, and only 200 was the beeped version. Is there any uncensored online? Torrent or site?
OMG They Killed Kenny!
itzmebutterz

Postby itzmebutterz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:19 pm

HunterKiller666 wrote:Google ''South Park (episode name) watch free''

do what he said, i did last week and links to all the "banned" episodes where in the first 5 that popped up on google...finding an unbleeped version of 201 takes some shopping around and a good quality one is about impossible, but they are out there, just gotta find them...
-im not just sure, im h.i.v. positive-
Kennyfan420

Postby Kennyfan420 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 am

Thanks dude I found what you meant. I still hope one day they can release there official uncensored.
OMG They Killed Kenny!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 am

I should remind you that this "restored" copy of "201" cannot be canon, since it has the following problems:

1. It has subs for all three speeches at the end of the episode. South Park hasn't done this for any episode unless the language used in the vocal dialog is not English.

2. The sub for Kyle's speech mentions Mohammed twice, but Trey emphatically said that "Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all."

3. The restored "Muhammad"s you hear in the episode are just inserted. They do not come from an uncensored version of the episode, since an uncensored version has never been, and will never be, released.

Y'all can watch the "restored" version of "201" if you want, but know this: it is not the real deal.

Kennyfan420

Postby Kennyfan420 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 am

Big-Will wrote:I should remind you that this "restored" copy of "201" cannot be canon, since it has the following problems:

1. It has subs for all three speeches at the end of the episode. South Park hasn't done this for any episode unless the language used in the vocal dialog is not English.

2. The sub for Kyle's speech mentions Mohammed twice, but Trey emphatically said that "Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all."

3. The restored "Muhammad"s you hear in the episode are just inserted. They do not come from an uncensored version of the episode, since an uncensored version has never been, and will never be, released.

Y'all can watch the "restored" version of "201" if you want, but know this: it is not the real deal.

I watched it last night and I was satisfied finally!
OMG They Killed Kenny!
itzmebutterz

Postby itzmebutterz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:I should remind you that this "restored" copy of "201" cannot be canon, since it has the following problems:

-yeah i forgot to mention that the restored one is about the closest we will ever get to the way the episode was when they gave it to comedy central...it really vexes me that i will never get to find out exactly what was said at the end, but i think talking to someone from the studio personally and off the record would be the only way, and the chances of me getting that chance are pretty slim and none lol...
-im not just sure, im h.i.v. positive-

Return to “General South Park Discussion”