What does EIEIO mean?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

psychaotic

What does EIEIO mean?

Postby psychaotic » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 pm

At the end of almost every episode except for (I think) the first three seasons, in the credits you see "EIEIO: Keith Nesson".

What exactly is that, other than part of the lyrics to "Old McDonald Had A Farm"?

This has been driving me bonkers, as a South Park fan, for ages now. I can't find an answer anywhere.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: What does EIEIO mean?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 am

You didn't check the FAQs? If not, well, let me save you the trouble. Here's the answer.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
psychaotic

Postby psychaotic » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:18 am

Big-Will wrote:You didn't check the FAQs? If not, well, let me save you the trouble. Here's the answer.

Actually, Big Will, I did...I went over and over that thing with a fine toothed comb I guess I screwed up somehow. I don't know how in hell it happened. I'm sorry.

And thanks for the answer! Now I can quit going nuts making guesses about it, Somehow, that's what I sort of suspected it meant, some sort of IT thing (and that's 'pronounced eye tee, not "it" :D )
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:29 am

When all else fails, Google Search will get the job done. Bing and Yahoo would probably have found the answer too, but any of these three is far better than the search engine here. :mrgreen:
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”