Ghosthunters

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

youmustbejoking

Ghosthunters

Postby youmustbejoking » Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

I agree, it is the gayest show in the F#*king world
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
youmustbejoking

Re: Ghosthunters

Postby youmustbejoking » Sat May 18, 2013 11:53 pm

And those paranormal movies are the gayest movies in the F#*king world
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 20, 2013 1:50 pm

The only thing gayer is that those shows are still around; people still watch that shit. I hope they watch just to laugh at them.

I can't speak to Paranormal Activity since that's not my genre, but those stupid 'ghost' shows seem to be on every day on some channel. You could take the retards from any of those shows to any building in the world, feed 'em some made up story about the bad shit that happened in that building and turn 'em loose in the dark. I guarantee they will find some sort of anomaly to get all spooked about, stretch it into a hour and put it on TV.

I wonder which of those 'investigators' are stupid and which ones are frauds.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Tue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I

youmustbejoking wrote:I agree, it is the gayest show in the F#*king world

Gasp! I am insulted, and I'm straight. Oh well. It is a South Park forum after all.

II

But agreed, it's terrible.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 pm

I used to be really in to Ghost Hunters. I might catch the occasional episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories, but that's about it.
youmustbejoking

Postby youmustbejoking » Sun May 26, 2013 11:45 pm

No way man! Are there celebrity versions of it? I'm all turned round on the subject eh
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 pm

It's pretty much just celebs sitting in a studio, recounting a paranormal experience, and there's some dramatic reenactment to go along with it.
The episode I saw that got me into it was the one with Cassandra Peterson. She mentioned being on the show on the tweety-box, and I had to catch it.
Here's a clip of the ep. (I hope the vid works for you)
youmustbejoking

Postby youmustbejoking » Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks for the clip B, being from Australia I only recognise that Ana chick from Curb your Enthusiasm, love that show. But I've still gotta say that celebrity or no, I don't get these shows, particularly the "dramatic reenactments". It's all a bit wowserish for me :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”