So no Halloween special this year?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters159

So no Halloween special this year?

Postby Butters159 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:08 am

from looks of that terrible emo ep its a ike episode.

previous halloween eps were always great. zombies, evil parallel universe, scooby doo, hell even the blockbusters ep was ok.

i miss the wendy always winning as chewbaca :D. has nothing popular happened for them to make fun of this year? i dont see why they couldnt push the ike episode back a week and do a halloween one. its not very often southpark lines up on the same day or 1 day off halloween or other holidays (wheres ma xmas eps?)

eugh. pls dont be a terrible ike episode. anyone else just watch south park these days, because its south park? not cos its that good anymore. ive grown up with it so its kinda just a out of respect for the makers thing that i force myself to watch some of these horrid eps. :/

moar halloween plsssssss. let kyle finally win as chewie.
Milo Vonnegut 3

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 pm

We just had it, Goth Kids 3. Or who knows? Next Wednesday is the day before Halloween. Maybe another one's coming up. So who knows?
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:Next Wednesday is the day before Halloween. Maybe another one's coming up. So who knows?

People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up.
Goth Kids was somewhat Halloween-themed, though, they just didn't say that it was taking place on Halloween or anything.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:42 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up.

Yeah that was comment I made before I saw that clip.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Butters159 wrote: anyone else just watch south park these days, because its south park? not cos its that good anymore. ive grown up with it so its kinda just a out of respect for the makersthing that i force myself to watch some of these horrid eps. :/

Yep, i do
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:People who have seen the teaser clip know. Next Wednesday is not a Halloween special, it's something to do with Ike growing up

Personally, I think Ike's possessed again.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 pm

And those characters might give some adults nightmares. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
titanhart

Postby titanhart » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 pm

I went back and watched the blockbuster Halloween episode last night, and realized that the gift randy gets for Sharon had been changed. It use to be a fur coat, but is no a leather coat. Does anyone have any insight to the reasoning behind this change? I really don't see the logic behind the change. Did it upset PETA? because I'm sure that nothing compared to the vote or die episode.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm

titanhart wrote:I went back and watched the blockbuster Halloween episode last night, and realized that the gift randy gets for Sharon had been changed. It use to be a fur coat, but is no a leather coat. Does anyone have any insight to the reasoning behind this change? I really don't see the logic behind the change. Did it upset PETA? because I'm sure that nothing compared to the vote or die episode.

I'm not familiar with that version. As far as I know, it's been "leather coat" from the initial airdate.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
CodyLikesDT

Postby CodyLikesDT » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Didn't realize we needed a Halloween episode every year. I thought last year's episode was good enough to tie me over for the next couple of years. That's a damn funny episode.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I split this thread in two and locked this one, since Halloween has already passed.

Ah well, this one ended up being the new thread, as shown by the low view count. lol

Return to “General South Park Discussion”