Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!??

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

glbunit260

Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!??

Postby glbunit260 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:39 pm

at the end of "The Death of Eric Cartman" season 9 ep 6, Cartman yells at butters for making him believe he was a ghost, that he is gonna get butters back. and although there have been PLENTY of episodes where the boys use and take advantage of Butters, Cartman has yet to have personal revenge on Butters, and we all know that Cartman is a man of his word and is a mastermind of revenge (ask Scott Tenorman) We're approaching season 17 and still no episode!! When is Cartman gonna get Butters back???
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Cartman Gets Butters Back!!!??

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 am

Go back and look at "Obama Wins Again" and tell me what Cartman does to Butters at the hospital.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

And the time Butters had all those sleepovers at Cartmans :lol:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 am

Big-Will wrote:Go back and look at "Obama Wins Again" and tell me what Cartman does to Butters at the hospital.

Now is the time for retribution, Butters!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Cartman's gotten Butters back many-many-many-many-many-many-many-many times now.
It's now time for that poor sweet naive little kid to punt fat-ass' balls square off his taint.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Butters is the one who needs to be seeking revenge on Fatass for all the shit he's pulled on him. Butters is such a nice kid and Fatass exploits him for his own amusement. Those few times Butters stuck it to Fatass are pure gold. Like the end of Christian Rock Hard.

<farts on Fatass>
"Fuck you, Eric!"
8) 8)

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:21 pm

I forgot about the fart. That's usually edited out on the TV version. (which i've seen more than the cable/dvd version)
jeffrey331

Postby jeffrey331 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 am

hell i think they should do an episode where butters and eric get into a fight not like the going native episode butone where like, ok ill use a simple plot say new girl comes to south park butters and eric like her but she only likes butters, and eric being himself trys to do everything to sabotage the relationship between them then eric pushes butters to far and he beats the hell out of him. we all know butters has it in him i mean look at what he did to Dr. Oz.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”