So no holiday specials this year?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CodyLikesDT
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

So no holiday specials this year?

Postby CodyLikesDT » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm hoping for a Christmas episode, but considering the season will be over before Christmas time, we probably won't get one. :santa:
Milo Vonnegut 3

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:45 pm

CodyLikesDT wrote:I'm hoping for a Christmas episode, but considering the season will be over before Christmas time, we probably won't get one. :santa:

Episode 1710 airs on December 11, so who knows? :D
zzyzx 2
Posts: 654
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

As long as this thread is morphing from "Halloween" based shows to "Christmas" based shows, how about end-of-the-year "Holiday" based shows :?:

South Park will be airing this year during Thanksgiving. How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical. That was a great episode. It had such great lines such as these (courtesy of Big-Will's transcription hosted on his site, the Spscriptorium):

"The kidnergartners! I just came from their dress rehearsal. Hoh, it's good, you guys. It's real good!"

"They got Pilgrim outfits! And Indian ones, too! They've got singing and dancing and boy you've never seen such a show! Why, it's a Thanksgiving extravaganza!"

"The kindergartners! They've got amazing stage effects. Pyrotechnics and what have yous. Why, it's a regular feast for the eyes!"

:lol:

Plus, the Jewish holidays are so early this year, Chanukah actually starts the day before Thanksgiving! So how about some more Chanukah songs, as in episode 315, Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics?
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical.

You talk as though that was the most recent Thanksgiving special. There was also one in season 15.
And in season 16, there was a Halloween special.
So maybe for season 17, there will be a Christmas special. (Or a Chanukah special, that would be neat.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
zzyzx 2
Posts: 654
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:
zzyzx 2 wrote:How about a Thanksgiving show? It's been awhile since episode 414, Helen Keller, the Musical.

You talk as though that was the most recent Thanksgiving special. There was also one in season 15.
And in season 16, there was a Halloween special.
So maybe for season 17, there will be a Christmas special. (Or a Chanukah special, that would be neat.)


You're right, while it's not the most recent episode, it is the one in syndication that runs on TV all the time.

There are definitely holidays coming up during this run. I'd be surprised is one or more of them aren't incorporated in Season 17.
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:while it's not the most recent episode, it is the one in syndication that runs on TV all the time.


Ooooo-kaaaay Image


(Syndication is hardly the best way to watch South Park)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 5923
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:24 pm

Re: So no Halloween special this year?

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:43 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:(Syndication is hardly the best way to watch South Park)


Ain't that the truth.
I just watched the syndication edit of Red Hot Catholic Love... sigh.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
jamesy66
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: So no holiday specials this year?

Postby jamesy66 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 pm

i miss the christmas eps mr hankey and his family should be on it or kyles driedel song
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest