South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm

There will probably be the Pre-Air thread and description tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyone want to guess now of what the first episode will be about?

All these hurricanes seem to come to mind for me but with the want of no current event episodes, that puts this idea out of thought.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Randy Marsh 2016
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:38 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm
There will probably be the Pre-Air thread and description tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyone want to guess now of what the first episode will be about?

All these hurricanes seem to come to mind for me but with the want of no current event episodes, that puts this idea out of thought.

I think Matt & Trey usually just get their thoughts out through South Park, so whatever is on their mind the most will probably be in the new episode. As for no current events, Trey said recently in an interview that they won't actively put Mr. Garrison in, but they won't actively leave him out because it's the world we live in. So, we'll see.

If there's any mention of current events, the Hurricanes or something to do with Elon Musk comes to mind. But if not, I think they'll do something with Cartman and Heidi, as the article said Trey is a fan of Cartman having a significant other. But, I think both can be worked with.
JamesPolo
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 am

I can see some Cartman and Heidi dating being great for some episodes. I first think of that Cartman would not be living up to his part of the relationship and then would have to spend the rest of the episode, making it up to Heidi, with her either knowing or not knowing what was happening.

It would be fun to see Heidi explored for an episode by possibly being the main protagonist. She has not had a negative side portrayed yet since her and Cartman started dating. I think that would be interesting if done right. I can see it being about girl stuff or her having similar traits and qualities as Cartman does. Maybe it would be to have Heidi reveal she is in the dark over Cartman’s past, like his bigotry and hate. Then Heidi could be afraid that Cartman would find out that she doesn’t like Muslim Migrants or that she hates Gingers also. So it would be for a nice ending when Cartman states he has the same feelings.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:31 am

Randy Marsh 2016 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 pm
If there's any mention of current events, the Hurricanes or something to do with Elon Musk comes to mind. But if not, I think they'll do something with Cartman and Heidi, as the article said Trey is a fan of Cartman having a significant other. But, I think both can be worked with.
Well, we got Charlottesville. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
MichaelTanzerCanada
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 am
I can see some Cartman and Heidi dating being great for some episodes. I first think of that Cartman would not be living up to his part of the relationship and then would have to spend the rest of the episode, making it up to Heidi, with her either knowing or not knowing what was happening.

It would be fun to see Heidi explored for an episode by possibly being the main protagonist. She has not had a negative side portrayed yet since her and Cartman started dating. I think that would be interesting if done right. I can see it being about girl stuff or her having similar traits and qualities as Cartman does. Maybe it would be to have Heidi reveal she is in the dark over Cartman’s past, like his bigotry and hate. Then Heidi could be afraid that Cartman would find out that she doesn’t like Muslim Migrants or that she hates Gingers also. So it would be for a nice ending when Cartman states he has the same feelings.
Wow well said JamesPolo!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
StormCG
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby StormCG » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Man Put It Down was a great episode!!!
huckleberry1234
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby huckleberry1234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:20 am

"Fear not. The new blade runner is awesome."

FlyLo
Last edited by huckleberry1234 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
noob
huckleberry1234
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby huckleberry1234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 am

This is gonna be my favourite season. I guess :cartmansmile:
noob
Some Random Guy
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:25 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby Some Random Guy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:00 am

Tell me about it.
EsmagaSapos
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:46 am

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby EsmagaSapos » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am

Do you want a real f*cking challenge?

Watch "White People Renovating Houses" at work trying not to laugh, is even more hilarious. How can the creators be so sarcastic? What a gem.
Jewish_Kid
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby Jewish_Kid » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tommyraww
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby tommyraww » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:03 am
There is newer news!

A quote from this link: http://hotnewmzansi.com/mixtapes/album- ... gqom-wave/

"Comedy Central is also launching a special South Park emoji that will be featured on Twitter whenever a user tweets any of the following hashtags: #SouthPark, #NewSouthPark, #SouthParkPremiere, #SouthPark21, #Memberberries, and #Cartman. The emoji will go live on Wednesday, September 13 and be active throughout the season."
tommyraww
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby tommyraww » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:46 am

EsmagaSapos wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am
Do you want a real f*cking challenge?

Watch "White People Renovating Houses" at work trying not to laugh, is even more hilarious. How can the creators be so sarcastic? What a gem.
http://70mack.net/album-leak-red-velvet ... lvet-2017/ brings all together :D :D :D :D
Sokolovych
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: South Park Season 21 begins September 13, 2017

Postby Sokolovych » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

I've just made an account on this forum for one reason
Sorry for my pure... ummm... I mean poor English, I'm from Russia and I haven't been practicing for a long time but I must say it. Matt and Trey, thank you. Thank you so much!
If you do not even read this forum I want to thank you anyway for your 21.2 episode 'Put it down' 'cause it means so much for me
When you're alone and desperate life looks like endless day in sorrow. The most important and dear to my heart relative of mine died recently, there is a very difficult economical situation in a country, troubles, etc. Also I'm obsessed with political unstable climat with North Korea as Tweak was
But a few days ago I found that 21st season has begun. And second episode made me totally cry
It's important to talk about what you feel and help other people to talk about what they feel. It's a quite simple tip but I needed it to be heard
Thank you once more again! 21.2 best episode ever \m/

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests