Despicable Me 3 and The Fractured But Whole

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Despicable Me 3 and The Fractured But Whole

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Despicable Me 3 comes out on June 30!

The Fractured But Whole comes out on October 17! (S21 E07 airs the next day)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Hannafechik98

Re: Despicable Me 3 and The Fractured But Whole

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Did you here that there's a new South Park game coming out called phone destroyer?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:44 pm

No one heard of that until two days ago.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 pm
Did you here that there's a new South Park game coming out called phone destroyer?
Wonder if Heidi Turner's emoji analysis will play a part in phone destroyer. After all, we all know the connection between phones and emojis.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 am

I have decided that I am not going to watch Despicable Me 3. The movie and all the characters just make me feel weirded out. I guess I'm too grown up now that I don't like kids shows. I like the idea of Gru and how he is a super villain. It was cute to see the first one and how a bad guy had a heart and became a mentor for little girls. But I don't like the minions, they are too gender f*cked. They only talk to each other and are always one upping each other. Its an abusive relationship I would hate to be in. I like the character of Gru but I don't want to see this series anymore. These shows for kids and everyone from Disney just give me too many weird and dirty ideas. I just can't watch most of their stuff these days.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 am
I have decided that I am not going to watch Despicable Me 3. The movie and all the characters just make me feel weirded out. I guess I'm too grown up now that I don't like kids shows. I like the idea of Gru and how he is a super villain. It was cute to see the first one and how a bad guy had a heart and became a mentor for little girls. But I don't like the minions, they are too gender f*cked. They only talk to each other and are always one upping each other. Its an abusive relationship I would hate to be in. I like the character of Gru but I don't want to see this series anymore. These shows for kids and everyone from Disney just give me too many weird and dirty ideas. I just can't watch most of their stuff these days.
Then don't see the Emoji movie either or it would make you hate Heidi's emoji analysis.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:10 am

Maybe you should get your DNA tested to see if you are related to Gru like I did?

https://www.23andme.com/gru/

I found out I'm his long lost cousin?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
almyros

Postby almyros » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Well Despicable Me 3 is out now...I have to say I'm pretty relieved because there were at LEAST 50 different commercials I saw for it and it got super annoying. I'm not too sure if I'll see it yet, though.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:06 am

Saw it, dozed on and off until Dru's butler came to tell Gru about his twin brother. I missed Gru's fight to get the diamond from Bratt and his subsequent firing from the AVL. Sometimes, Bratt sounded like Randy, sometimes his voice was unique. So far, the Despicable Me movies have had five villains: Gru himself, Victor/Vector, Eduardo/El Macho, Balthazar Bratt, and Dru.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Why hasn't anyone asked Matt and Trey about the fate of the gender wars from season 20 yet? It should be a concern to some critics on the show. We already know that they don't plan on mocking Donald Trump next season, but it doesn't mean they have to keep Mr. Garrison in Trump's place until his run is up, but what about a solution to the most unnecessary breakup ever breakup the girls all broke up with their boyfriends over somethings the boys didn't do? No need to block me because this will be my last post regarding this issue. Such details are too important to wait until the next season to be revealed you know.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 am

Honestly? Most people don't care about that, all they cared about was seeing Trunp roasted.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 am
Honestly? Most people don't care about that, all they cared about was seeing Trunp roasted.
But now that we already know about the Trump plans, maybe some other Season 20 questions need to be answered right away for Season 21. But Mr. Garrison still can't remain in Trump's place next season because he's very different from Trump.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:12 am

Ask your questions at Comic-Con then.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 pm
Mr. Garrison still can't remain in Trump's place next season because he's very different from Trump.
He's going to be treated like the other Presidents were in their day, He'll be part of some breaking news or other and that's it. Until Season 24, if the show is renewed for 2020 forward - then there will be a Garrison re-election episode.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 pm
Mr. Garrison still can't remain in Trump's place next season because he's very different from Trump.
He's going to be treated like the other Presidents were in their day, He'll be part of some breaking news or other and that's it. Until Season 24, if the show is renewed for 2020 forward - then there will be a Garrison re-election episode.
Garrison is younger than Trump, isn't married with kids, and is not a billionaire. Plus you forgot about the chance of Trump getting impeached. Because Trump is already pretty close to impeachment, South Park won't have to wait until 2020 to bring back the old Mr. Garrison.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”