Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: I miss Kenny

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 am
Why not have Kenny get into a fight with Karen, why not? Its normal. They can punch each other.
Kenny after all, is bigger and stronger than her. Not so much, to avoid seriously hurting her.
True but they can come up with something I'd think. Kids usually don't take their fighting too far.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 am
Hannafechik98 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 am
Why not have Kenny get into a fight with Karen, why not? Its normal. They can punch each other.
Kenny after all, is bigger and stronger than her. Not so much, to avoid seriously hurting her.
True but they can come up with something I'd think. Kids usually don't take their fighting too far.
Possibly similar to the fate Kenny suffered in Licecapades?
MysterionFan79

Postby MysterionFan79 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:14 pm

AngelPearl wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am
I honestly think Trey & Matt should give us fans a season with Kenny unhooded.. I know it'll ruin Kennys mysterious persona but it'll be something new and fresh. That's just my opinion..
They HAVE showed Kenny's full face before, and hell, even his voice. It was in the movie Bigger Longer and Uncut
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:43 am

Yeah, but not a whole season of it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
BringBackChef

Postby BringBackChef » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:39 pm

They need to make a Kenny-centered episode soon. Major Boobage, Poor Kid, Best Friends Forever, and Coon Trilogy are some of my favorite episodes.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:00 am

I want to see Kenny more often too, but I think it's a serious problem that Trey and Matt have never done too much to develop his family; in twenty-two seasons, we've learned almost nothing about Stuart or Carol. It would be easy to say they simply aren't interesting characters, but the knew just as little about Craig's mom and dad before season 18, or Clyde's before season 16; so there's still plenty of time to develop them.

For some perspective though, Kenny's last starring appearance was three seasons ago in "The City Part of Town"... and if that's not enough, let me point out there have been two Kenny episodes since the show hit two-hundred fifty episodes, and we're going to hit three hundred early next season. If he doesn't have another starring role before then, that'd mean two episodes in an entire sixth of the series' time on the air, Kenny had two episodes. That's pitiful for a major character.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”