I'm struggling so hard to remember this character

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jakovasore

I'm struggling so hard to remember this character

Postby jakovasore » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 am

So I made an account just to figure this out because I am at a loss. I remember a character that the boys talk to who, when asked something, always responds with, "What? oh.. Huh?" before answering. I can't remember if he was a teacher or a lawyer or something of that nature but I believe (not totally sure) he was from an earlier season. Me and my friends cannot figure this out, so please if anyone recognizes the guy (it was a male character) let us know so we can stop going slowly insane.
JamesPolo

Re: I'm struggling so hard to remember this character

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:40 am

Sure its not Towelie when he is high? Like the first or second appearance of Towelie?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 am

jakovasore wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 am
So I made an account just to figure this out because I am at a loss. I remember a character that the boys talk to who, when asked something, always responds with, "What? oh.. Huh?" before answering. I can't remember if he was a teacher or a lawyer or something of that nature but I believe (not totally sure) he was from an earlier season. Me and my friends cannot figure this out, so please if anyone recognizes the guy (it was a male character) let us know so we can stop going slowly insane.
You're thinking of the mall manager from Episode 409: "Something You Can Do With Your Finger." Here are some of his lines:

What? Hey. Who are you?
O-o-oh. What? How'd you get in here? Hey.
What? O-oh. You wanna play at the mall? Like Tiffany?
Oh. Well, I guess. …What?
What?? …No.
Who?? No!
I'd hate to have to move it off to the side for a while. What?
What? Oh. It's you. I don't like you.
Oh. What?

This is a guy whose mind isn't on his work at all. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:01 am

Big-Will wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 am
jakovasore wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 am
You're thinking of the mall manager from Episode 409: "Something You Can Do With Your Finger." Here are some of his lines:

What? Hey. Who are you?
O-o-oh. What? How'd you get in here? Hey.
What? O-oh. You wanna play at the mall? Like Tiffany?
Oh. Well, I guess. …What?
What?? …No.
Who?? No!
I'd hate to have to move it off to the side for a while. What?
What? Oh. It's you. I don't like you.
Oh. What?

This is a guy whose mind isn't on his work at all. :lol:
Yep, that's correct. Shame they didn't reuse him for the background cameo in the Black Friday trilogy of the mall manager.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”