Inaccessable content

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
stealthyalien

Inaccessable content

Postby stealthyalien » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:02 pm

I love how you there are cool new avatar items based on The Stick of Truth. Unfortunately I can unlock some of the items because there's no way for me to access the "Quiz" option. Will this ever be addressed or fixed? While the site was still in beta I managed to access it somehow and I thought the quizes themselves are a very fun addition just as standalone. I was looking forward to them.

I'm from Europe, btw. is there a particular reason why we'd be lockedout of this feature?
JamesPup

Re: Inaccessable content

Postby JamesPup » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

I remember someone posting about this like last month and I think nall said that quizzes will be down for a while but that they will come back in the future. Sorry for not that helpful of info. Maybe write nall yourself to get a quicker reply or maybe Big-Will will tell you.
What seems to be the officer problem?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:16 am

JamesPup is correct here. We do hope to bring it back someday though!
mecko

Postby mecko » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Quizzes were ultimate fan and culture learning experience, and it's a shame they've been removed. It shows no appreciation for people envolved and their work, must be kind of "the costs are too high" stuff, But you could at least leave old ones on page, since they were already transferred here.
Clerus17

Postby Clerus17 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08 am

I would like also to say that the wallpapers in the avatar creation doesn't work, it just go in to a loading loop.

Return to “Feedback”