A shout out to Parker and Stone

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
Big-Will
Board Moderator

A shout out to Parker and Stone

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Found on reddit this afternoon:
I would truly like to give a shout out to Parker and Stone for creating what i would say, in my humble opinion has been the most ground breaking, rule breaking, PC pushing cartoon ever in history.

In all honesty, more REAL news comes from the underlying plot lines of the past 4-5 seasons then you would obtain from watching a weeks worth of Fox and CNN.

South Park has evolved so much from the time i was 11 or 12 to now when i am 31.

I truly hope that when Comedy Central does cancel (and i hope you guys push the limits THAT far that they do cancel you!)

I really do look forward to your idea for a Mormon movie, and any other endeavors you choose to take, i will be there as a fan and always will be.

Im sure you wont get to read this, but on the off chance either of you do. Thank you. Yours Truly, Ryan R.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Re: A shout out to Parker and Stone

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:14 am

Good bless you Ryan! Your a true story park fan.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Feedback”