Why no intro?

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
ManBearChris

Why no intro?

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 pm

I would assume this question has been asked several times. It's not a complaint or anything, I'm mostly just curious, why aren't the opening shown when you stream episodes? Is there a particular reason for it? Was it streamed in the past?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Why no intro?

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:34 pm

I don't know. I see the intro just fine.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Really? I always assumed the intro was cut here. Well, now I'm curious... I live in Sweden, so I'm using southparkstudios.nu if that makes any difference?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:00 pm

That explains it - the site over there is using a different player than the US one I'm familiar with over here. Maybe nall can come in and explain what players the various sites are using, and the differences they create.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:23 am

Well if there is a way to get the intro then I'd definitely prefer it.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 pm

No intro here in Italy and I'm fine with it. In fact, I think it is much better, the intro is always the same song, so it would be boring having to watch it every single time before the episode. Besides, you can get the intro on South Park Studios YouTube channel.
He is the record!
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

I enjoy it. I admit occasionally I just wanna get to the episode, but usually I like singing along to the intro each time.

Return to “Feedback”