Special QA forum section for the creators of SP

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
RealPatrickDJ

Special QA forum section for the creators of SP

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 am

Now I’m not sure if I’ve suggested this before here in this feedback section of the forum post but here it goes, I wanna suggest the admin add a special QA forum where it takes place once in a lifetime with all of us South Park fans would get together and post our questions on what we wanna know about in general about South Park for trey and Matt to answer. And of course we fans should able to deserve this kind of opportunity to hear back their answer from our questions.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Special QA forum section for the creators of SP

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:11 pm

The Q&A subforum under General South Park Discussion was supposed to be used for that purpose, but now that we're down to 10 episodes a year, Q&A seems to have lost its relevance. Matt and Trey have never posted on this board, and most everything you can find out about them can be found in interviews around the site.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Re: Special QA forum section for the creators of SP

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:48 am

Big-Will wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:11 pm
The Q&A subforum under General South Park Discussion was supposed to be used for that purpose, but now that we're down to 10 episodes a year, Q&A seems to have lost its relevance. Matt and Trey have never posted on this board, and most everything you can find out about them can be found in interviews around the site.
Oh ok!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Feedback”