the annoying playlist or queue whatever

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
ice123

the annoying playlist or queue whatever

Postby ice123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:03 am

everytime i play my playlist it'll play some random episode after one finishes, so i can' just chill in bed and watch a playlist i need to get up every time to turn on a new episode, honestly why even have a feature like this if it doesn't do anything? i wish they had it so the playlist plays like it does on youtube, or else you might aswell remove the sh*t, i even tried queue and that is even worse, it doesn't even play a next episode!??! WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST? made an account and character on here to get f*cked in the ass by all of these damn features that don't do what they'd do on any other normal website with the feature, time to find a proper web to watch southpark

want this site to be better? f*cking make the playlist play the damn episodes i put in it, not some random f*cking bs episodes or else remove that sh*t feature :D :D :D :D :D :assface:

Return to “Feedback”