Morbid's Art(?) [sh*tty doodles and what not]

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Morbid's Art(?) [sh*tty doodles and what not]

Postby joegirl404 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Image Pretty much This is just going to be a place where I'm, maybe if I can remember or feel like it, going to be putting some SP related sh*t I've doodled like this. Things you should know about me: I'm a 19 year old female who's been obsessed with the goth kids since they first appeared on South Park and I am more Bi than a bicycle so be warned that I'm not only in love with Michael, Pete, and Firkle, but I also have a thing for the cutie Henrietta.
Image So nice to meet everyone and I hope we'll get along... Or not. f*ck you probably only looked at the pictures and didn't even read a word I wrote so blah blah blah, whether you like my doodles or not I'm here to stay.

Re: Morbid's Art(?) [sh*tty doodles and what not]

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:02 pm

:lol: Oh, you're gonna fit in well here. :mrgreen:

Re: Morbid's Art(?) [sh*tty doodles and what not]

Postby JamesPup » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:49 pm

I like the Goth Kids too and I hope they get another part in a new episode. It would be nice to see you branch out to other threads if you want. Do you just like drawing the Goth characters or do you draw all different things from the show?
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Fan Art”