AngusArt

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 03, 2007 3:27 pm

^ Who? That's one of the Goth Kids, right?

Actually, I think I figured out some where Stan would be, if I wanted to crowd things in there. But that would be aggravating, so just look for my entry in Games, the "Cast of South Park" thread.

Also, I'm in the progress of coming up with a sequel to one of my better-looking sigs, other characters in tow. I just need to make a few adjustments and it will be all set!
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu May 03, 2007 4:52 pm

...My mouth has dropped to the floor...
Bravo!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm

I love your idea's for sig's, there so original. Nice job on that one. :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Who? That's one of the Goth Kids, right?

Actually, I think I figured out some where Stan would be, if I wanted to crowd things in there. But that would be aggravating, so just look for my entry in Games, the "Cast of South Park" thread.

Also, I'm in the progress of coming up with a sequel to one of my better-looking sigs, other characters in tow. I just need to make a few adjustments and it will be all set!

No, I mean Stan could be Emory:
http://www.mcpeepants.com/pics/thumbs/tn_emory1.gif
True, he's an ansolary (sp?) character, but still... I dunno.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon May 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, passerbys and regular visitors, here it is: a "sig sequel" of sorts, continuing the GTA motif, only THIS time...well, see for yourself...

I'm considering putting the two together, but it would be too big. Maybe a nice "poster" or something.

What's more, recently, I got one of those mini-drives (4 GB) so I can save my work on there. I lost a couple of the drafts from the main computer before, but now, I don't have to worry about it!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue May 08, 2007 9:56 am

Rock on, Angus. I <3 your art. Sorry about my comment on paint. I tend to make sucky sigs there but that's just me. Kudos to you, and keep it up!

PS: I'd love to see a South Park/Family Guy sig if you're up to making one. =P
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 08, 2007 2:27 pm

It's good, but it's kinda hard to tell if that's Ike or T or P in the lower right hand corner.
And regarding the Micro drive, it's good, but you should save up and get a 100GB (or whatever's bigger than what's in your computer) back up drive too. I finally hooked mine up, and I've got a feeling that it's going to save my ass the next time this computer implodes on me.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks, you guys!

Yeah, I was going for Ike down there, and I guess it didn't turn out the way I was hoping for, but these posted can also be drafts, as there are little things I have corrected since then, like Cartman's mouth in that Wall sig, or anything like that.

Lynn, apology accepted. As for the SP/FG idea, that's not a bad idea. I've never tried doing any of the FG characters on Paint, but what the heck, it's worth a try. Or at least characterizations, like in some of my other works.

I'll tool around a bit next time I get a chance.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu May 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Hmm...I like the first GTA-style sig better, but this one is still great.

You, my friend, have a gift.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri May 11, 2007 12:01 am

Okay, here we are! As suggested by SL, SP meets Family Guy!

Another generic, yes, but Lynn, if you'd like me to customize it for you, username and such, let me know somehow. I'll be busy this weekend, but I'll be sure to check.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri May 11, 2007 3:04 am

:lol: Thats really good. You've done Stewie and Brian really well. Another fine piece of work by you.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri May 11, 2007 1:35 pm

That's great, it turned out really cool. Now I wanna make some sigs. =P
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed May 23, 2007 12:11 am

^ This is pretty much self-explanatory. There is a reference within it, but it's quite obscure. I based it on the cover of one of my favorite CDs, Afternoons in Utopia by Alphaville. As for the lack of Cartman...sorry, but there was a trio on the cover to begin with.

EDIT 5/29: Okay, after lots of struggling, I've jumped ship from TinyPic to ImageShack. And if the image above doesn't quite do it for you, maybe this one will. Behold, SP a la Queen!

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:08 pm

^ImageShack is about 500 times better than TinyPic, not to mention it doesn't just arbitrarily delete your work.

Once again, amazing work you've done with Paint. And you use a mouse and everything for it? I seriously could not do that kind of work with the mouse.

I like your little GTA sequel. That's some really nice work you can do on a smaller scale, and it's so awesome that you don't ever overlook the details. How long did that one take you?

Also the SP/FG one is pretty amusing. You're so right, Eric and Stewie seem to be the kings of both shows, whilst Kyle and Brian are definitely the types to stand in the corner and scoff at em. XD

And of course, the album covers look very very nice. Queen is one of my favourite bands, and this kinda reminds me of "Bohemian Rhapsody."

I commend people who have the patience to work with Paint like you do. If they ever have another MS Paint competition this year, you my friend are sure to win. ^^
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Muchas thanks, Jen! I'm flattered, really!

One thing I will say about the newest entry: Yes, I was going for the "Bohemian Rhapsody" motif, but did you know the poses were also used a year earlier, on the Queen II (1974) cover? Freddie does a little something with his hands, I think.

You may have to PM me when they do have the next MS Paint contest. I'd be willing to give it a shot. The only thing is that I would need suggestions as to which of these I should use. Maybe I will put the two GTAs together. I already have a draft for the "poster-sized" sig.

Return to “Fan Art”