Post an animation of South Park

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 am

Here is a new one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW3RwoGLR2Y
(sorry for the double post. For some reason I can´t edit my previous post)
CrazyRas
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby CrazyRas » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Nossiun wrote:Here is a new one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW3RwoGLR2Y
(sorry for the double post. For some reason I can´t edit my previous post)

I dont have any animations... But I just wanted to say that your animations are really awesome!
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks for your feedback mate, I really appreciate it :)
By the way I've made another animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMFGqJEZvvE Enjoy!
Nicovic
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nicovic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Nossiun wrote:Thanks for your feedback mate, I really appreciate it :)
By the way I've made another animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMFGqJEZvvE Enjoy!


Nice animation ! I love how character's walking animation looks like in the show ! Keep it up ! :D
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Thanks Nicovic.

Here is a Wallpaper of Stan Marsh
Image
I know that the picture does not fit the topic but I wanted to share it with you guys without creating needless topics.

Better quality http://i.imgur.com/FMtJi3V.jpg

Timelapse video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GM0tSm9dM
Last edited by Nossiun on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizzyfly
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby lizzyfly » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:52 pm

These are fantastic! I watched the first two and will watch the others later tonight (I gotta be careful with bandwidth :lol: ). The Kenny one would make for some good ol' creepypasta. :D
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:20 am

@lizzyfly Thank you, but I don't know what "creepypasta" means.

Here is my new animation of SP The Fractured But Whole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7HGFKJbiug
Enjoy
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:08 am

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcuy4tdCnE
WeirdVoice
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:30 am

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby WeirdVoice » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:42 am

Aslan has cometh to tell you a joketh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYSmmOcSZA
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 pm

WeirdVoice wrote:Aslan has cometh to tell you a joketh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYSmmOcSZA


This is a very nice animation pal

I've made a new animation as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VFbx_4U5c
WeirdVoice
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:30 am

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby WeirdVoice » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:27 am

Nossiun wrote:
WeirdVoice wrote:Aslan has cometh to tell you a joketh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYSmmOcSZA


This is a very nice animation pal

I've made a new animation as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VFbx_4U5c


You're great! You should apply for an intern position at south park studios.
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:32 pm

WeirdVoice wrote:
You're great! You should apply for an intern position at south park studios.


Thanks, I really wish I could. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to get in contact with them, in addition I don't think they would be interested :(
JamesPup
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Nossiun wrote:
WeirdVoice wrote:
You're great! You should apply for an intern position at south park studios.


Thanks, I really wish I could. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to get in contact with them, in addition I don't think they would be interested :(


Nossiun you are real good at these clips and I wish you did work at South Park Studios. Still keep up with the great animation clips. I really want to see the part 2 to the Kenny dies clips.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Nossiun
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Post an animation of South Park

Postby Nossiun » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for your words.
(Part 2 is in progress) :)


Here is a new animation for you guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwigYwFdCBE
Image

Return to “Fan Art”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests