RULES of the Fan Art Forum

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

breayle
Site Admin

RULES of the Fan Art Forum

Postby breayle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:35 pm

1. Rescinded. Post an image of any size, but make sure it doesn't produce a horizontal scroll. We'll change images that create a horizontal scroll into descriptive links. Lewd and offensive images will be turned into NWS (not work-safe) links

2. There will be NO flaming people.

3. Only constructive criticism is allowed, people being rude can be banned.

4. RESPECT EACH OTHER!

5. Have fun
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:48 pm

I am now a Moderator in this forum, so I will be helping out. Don't piss me off. :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:36 pm

We've made a graveyard for crap threads from every forum. That includes crap artwork we've been seeing here recently. Think before you start a new thread with your artwork.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:04 pm

If you're going to post art, don't just take a screenshot and put poorly-drawn text and speech bubbles on it - that just looks like grafitti to me. And any original drawings made on MS Paint will now go into an MS Paint-only thread.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: RULES of the Fan Art Forum

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:14 am

It's 2008 and the 30k rule is pretty much obsolete, so consider it removed. Who still posts on dialup here? Anyway, if we feel the image is so big that you can't find the next post, we'll change it to a link.

Return to “Fan Art”