Drawing and Picture ~

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Azrah

Drawing and Picture ~

Postby Azrah » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm

So I was doing an art class work which was maybe couple months ago. I pretty much found a picture that I like to do and I edit it:

These are all my plush that i got from amazon. I came up with the idea with the sunglasses and to rearrange them. I love the idea how I let Kyle listen to music from my ipod. Its the south park theme song if you look closely from the screen. I know I don't have to say who the characters are. ~

So I pretty much trace the picture but I did the rest of the work :] ~
Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!

You Bastard!

Mmhmmm mhmmmmhm

Yeah I want some cheesy poofs.
BRMBug

Re: Drawing and Picture ~

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Cool.
Bertoglia

Postby Bertoglia » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

haha relly cool :D
CollinDUE

Postby CollinDUE » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:59 pm

-- :santa: -- CC--HAND DRAWN ART --
ATTN: ERIC CARTMAN--

--This CC--ART DESIGN DISK IS A FULL SET HERO SUIT--TRUE ARMOR & HERO SCHOOL HEN CODE LAB ROOM--

Basically, EATING is a sort of female passion, the oral thing -- eating is a sparing activity & time style HERO STAND using engines & tools is the BATMAN manner of research & development.

The nature of SOUTHPARK awakens to this = it is time for Trey PARKER to remember his true inspiration, the art & stories true to TREY that TREY was before he entered FILM SCHOOL or before he met mat. --

16 is a circle of perfection, that season is truely blessed. The value is not simply to do as batman does, the value now is in the self--the TRUE SELF OF TREY--!--it is that the war is so intense & important right now that for TREY to remember his first passion & humor is for the true victory over evil -- think on it -- i'm strait --

--Collin DUE Cyborg System 16-25--

Return to “Fan Art”