Craig/Tweek fanart for this week's episode!

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

kinggxry

Craig/Tweek fanart for this week's episode!

Postby kinggxry » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:11 pm

soooo this is my entry for the craig/tweek fanart that might appear on this week's episode! :)
i really hope it gets accepted, because it'd be a dream come true to have an artwork on my favourite animated show!
please let me know if there is a different forum that i can submit this, or that on this one is fine!
GET TREY N MATT TO VIEW THIS PLEASE!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Craig/Tweek fanart for this week's episode!

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:24 pm

As long as you filled out the submission form and submitted it, they'll see it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:18 pm

you should summit all pics to this link http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2015/10/25 ... oi-fan-art

I hope no child sex protection laws are broken with all of this as this is crazy to think there will not be some crazy to post an illegal pic.

I would be happy to dream up what a pic should be yet I would really only be looking up what Yaoi scenes are popular and what are popular young coming of age gay experiences. I think South Park can really do this on their own. Yet it may not be funny.

We should all remember that South Park wants Gay male comedy and so try for something humorous.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I'll share my dirty fantasy of this bull.

I see Craig thinking of Slash and really Slash is mainly a thought of this episode or he could appear at the end. Still Craig achieves his first erection in class and thinking of Slash. Tweek takes notice and keeps asking what's up. Craig achieves an orgasm he is unaware of why and what it is and Tweek is there and intrigued. So it goes like this with dirty gay sh*t.

I don't know but I think of this type of gay fun. Who knows what Trey is going to do as it may end up that none of the characters are really gay. I mean remember the crab people? No one was really gay. So who knows.

Also I can see this ending as all a dirty fantasy of Cartman's or another characters wet dream, hopefully a chicks. Still we don't know if Trey will really make a 4th grade truly gay. As gays maybe 2000 in 1 peoples and so is it really the thing to do or does this just fit in nicely with the PC movement?
What seems to be the officer problem?
Andreukop

Postby Andreukop » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:19 pm

It's really cool. OMG! :shock:
Making breasts larger is a beautiful and wonderful thing. Making them smaller is…insane.(c) Doctor.

Return to “Fan Art”