New member bringing art!

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

jfast94

Re: New member bringing art!

Postby jfast94 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Looks real good. I like your style too.
lizzyfly

Re: New member bringing art!

Postby lizzyfly » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:24 am

jfast94 wrote:Looks real good. I like your style too.
Aw, thanks! :mrgreen: Sorry for just now getting back - I was MIA from this place again!

I come bearing something new since forever ago... if this has been done before right now, please let me know! (Also let me know if CC plans to or already has officially released this - from what I could find, it hasn't been done yet). I rendered Tweek's "Wonder Tweek" shirt logo in Illustrator and Photoshop to upload as a graphic t-shirt design, so that all of us Tweek fans can wear it and feel like Wonder Tweek when we want to! You can find the Redbubble link here, and here's a shot of what it'd look like on a shirt:

I figured asking here would be best: Should I add anything to the design like "Wonder Tweek", or something coffee-related above/below the logo to further show what it's in reference to? Or should I leave it as is for those of us who already get it? :wink: (I can change the uploaded .png on RB whenever - as long as nobody's bought it yet before I make such changes, of course, otherwise that's just poor graphic design etiquette!)

Return to “Fan Art”