Idea Pitch - no rights reserved - Grant of Rights template included before submission idea

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Dr. Trevorkian

Idea Pitch - no rights reserved - Grant of Rights template included before submission idea

Postby Dr. Trevorkian » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:06 am

I hereby give this idea with no rights reserved to South Park Studios - Legal mumbo-jumbo below, submission after.

Grant of Rights to Submission:

I hereby grant to the  South Park Studios  and each of its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, the successors of each of the foregoing and each of their respective agents and licensees (all of the foregoing, the “South Park Studios”), in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works based on, exploit, develop, practice, implement and otherwise use my Submission and any components thereof and any ideas, information and/or know-how embodied therein, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes and any other purpose (including, without limitation, posting the Submission online), worldwide,in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, without further notice, consideration, permission , credit or compensation. I waive any moral rights I may have to the Submission. I agree that if  South Park Studios  elects to use the Submission for any purpose, all rights under copyright and all other intellectual property rights that result from the same shall be the property solely of . I further agree that if  South Park Studios  elects to use my Submission, I will execute any documents requested by  South Park Studios  consistent with the grant of rights and release set forth herein. Submissions are not confidential.  South Park Studios  has the right to exhibit Submissions on the Website and to otherwise make Submissions available publicly. I agree that I have not provided and will not provide any materials or information that I do not want published on the Website or presented publicly.

I thought of an idea for the South Park universe

Going back to the James Cameron raising the bar from the Mariana trench idea: now the bar has been taken by some treasure hunter thieves types (harkening back to some Indiana Jones sh*t if you want) and they've been paid by Satan (who is now f*cking Vladimir Putin) Putin is the same type of dominant manipulative prick that Satan has shown he is into in past episodes (sadam)...Putin's just as bad, just a little more sophisticated, calm & suave and tries to conceal outbursts to rage, whereas Saddam would just go with it.

So Satan is manipulated into moving the bar or maybe even does it behind Satan's back (play with that idea, maybe) and he's moving the bar to some volcano or some entry point where It can sink all the way to the center of the earth.

(maybe you could show it busting through that f*cking pipeline on its way down)

(Or who knows- bring in the Marklar people and make it galactic so that it would go all the way to the center of the Galaxy or universe)

Putin & Satan appear to be playing the stable relationship game but Trump is putin's his boyfriend on the side, while Satan is being played by putin. Putin is telling Satan and trump that he loves them both and in the end it ends up being Trump as the "other man" Satan as the stable steady boyfriend or fiancé and Vladimir Putin as the one cheating on them both (or if you want to dig on trump little harder: trump knows about Satan but he's just playing his role even though it makes him sad, like a "side bitch" with no self-esteem and always hanging on. (maybe even use some rap song about "side bitches" somewhere there))

So it's basically - Putin tries to conquer hell and earth by way of conquering the United States and all of that stuff somehow but then it turns out to suck & not be worth it.

I'm thinking it ends with Trump finally realizing that he's been a fool and turning against Putin just when putin is about to pull the coup on Satan, thus saving the day. But then he does the Kyle speech A… I realized something.....
He decides; to hell with putin, to hell with Satan, he's going to not run for reelection and since Trump is played by Mr. Garrison he's going to go play at marlago - go with a bunch of sexual innuendo about what he's got going on besides golf there.

I have to see what the next season holds to know how this is going to play into the member Berry conspiracy.

I'm thinking Saddam has to show up again somewhere. Maybe at the end, it's turns out that he is working with the member berries and he's actually playing all sides of this so he can take over the whole thing somehow.

Or I could picture him showing up in the final standoff between Satan putin &Trump and complicating the whole thing and ending up going with one of them.

Eh?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Idea Pitch - no rights reserved - Grant of Rights template included before submission idea

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:56 am

Thanks for the submission and granting of rights, but if this were snail-mailed to them, it would be in the trash can already. They don't take unsolicited submissions.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Re: Idea Pitch - no rights reserved - Grant of Rights template included before submission idea

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Dr. Trevorkian wrote:I hereby give this idea with no rights reserved to South Park Studios - Legal mumbo-jumbo below, submission after.

Grant of Rights to Submission:

I hereby grant to the  South Park Studios  and each of its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, the successors of each of the foregoing and each of their respective agents and licensees (all of the foregoing, the “South Park Studios”), in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works based on, exploit, develop, practice, implement and otherwise use my Submission and any components thereof and any ideas, information and/or know-how embodied therein, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes and any other purpose (including, without limitation, posting the Submission online), worldwide,in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, without further notice, consideration, permission , credit or compensation. I waive any moral rights I may have to the Submission. I agree that if  South Park Studios  elects to use the Submission for any purpose, all rights under copyright and all other intellectual property rights that result from the same shall be the property solely of . I further agree that if  South Park Studios  elects to use my Submission, I will execute any documents requested by  South Park Studios  consistent with the grant of rights and release set forth herein. Submissions are not confidential.  South Park Studios  has the right to exhibit Submissions on the Website and to otherwise make Submissions available publicly. I agree that I have not provided and will not provide any materials or information that I do not want published on the Website or presented publicly.

I thought of an idea for the South Park universe

Going back to the James Cameron raising the bar from the Mariana trench idea: now the bar has been taken by some treasure hunter thieves types (harkening back to some Indiana Jones sh*t if you want) and they've been paid by Satan (who is now f*cking Vladimir Putin) Putin is the same type of dominant manipulative prick that Satan has shown he is into in past episodes (sadam)...Putin's just as bad, just a little more sophisticated, calm & suave and tries to conceal outbursts to rage, whereas Saddam would just go with it.

So Satan is manipulated into moving the bar or maybe even does it behind Satan's back (play with that idea, maybe) and he's moving the bar to some volcano or some entry point where It can sink all the way to the center of the earth.

(maybe you could show it busting through that f*cking pipeline on its way down)

(Or who knows- bring in the Marklar people and make it galactic so that it would go all the way to the center of the Galaxy or universe)

Putin & Satan appear to be playing the stable relationship game but Trump is putin's his boyfriend on the side, while Satan is being played by putin. Putin is telling Satan and trump that he loves them both and in the end it ends up being Trump as the "other man" Satan as the stable steady boyfriend or fiancé and Vladimir Putin as the one cheating on them both (or if you want to dig on trump little harder: trump knows about Satan but he's just playing his role even though it makes him sad, like a "side bitch" with no self-esteem and always hanging on. (maybe even use some rap song about "side bitches" somewhere there))

So it's basically - Putin tries to conquer hell and earth by way of conquering the United States and all of that stuff somehow but then it turns out to suck & not be worth it.

I'm thinking it ends with Trump finally realizing that he's been a fool and turning against Putin just when putin is about to pull the coup on Satan, thus saving the day. But then he does the Kyle speech A… I realized something.....
He decides; to hell with putin, to hell with Satan, he's going to not run for reelection and since Trump is played by Mr. Garrison he's going to go play at marlago - go with a bunch of sexual innuendo about what he's got going on besides golf there.

I have to see what the next season holds to know how this is going to play into the member Berry conspiracy.

I'm thinking Saddam has to show up again somewhere. Maybe at the end, it's turns out that he is working with the member berries and he's actually playing all sides of this so he can take over the whole thing somehow.

Or I could picture him showing up in the final standoff between Satan putin &Trump and complicating the whole thing and ending up going with one of them.

Eh?
Mr. Garrison is not Donald Trump! He is Mr. Garrison!
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.

Return to “Fan Art”