Milo Vonnegut

Re: Confessions

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:29 am

I confess that I'm losing interest in South Park. :(
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Milo Vonnegut wrote:I confess that I'm losing interest in South Park. :(

I know what you mean, to me it's kinda one of those things you fall in and out of love with several times.

Plus I haven't been too keen on the newer episodes, around the 12th season I was kinda just fading away from it.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:03 am

I confess that I've always thought that Will's hair was kinda awesome.
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:28 pm

I confess that I have a weakness for cute things.

Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

I confess I don't like showering, unless it's to warm up or cool down. I know it's kinda weird. Most people enjoy showers, and I used to also. But now, I'd rather stay dry. It's not that I hate water. I love swimming, but standing under running water, constantly regulating the temperature, trying not to burn or freeze myself is just not that enjoyable.
Of course, I dislike being filthy more, so I take showers regularly.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 am

I confess that I find the Doge meme hilarious and adorable.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Mamont: You and me are not that different (except for the drinking of course! :P ). I LOVE water when it comes to Swimming....but yet, I sometimes cannot stand taking a shower. Sometimes it's the water temp, sometimes the pressure, and sometimes it's just my feeling. It's a feeling of "Meh/Blah" :| But I shower regulary anyways....though usually....not....every...day. :oops: But I almost always don't go more than 2 days without doing it, except on a few *rare* occasions. Oh, god! I'm sounding like Paul (SS) now :shock:

I confess that it take me (on appoximate) 45 minutes to shave every week (or 5 days give/take). I use an electric razor, and my skin is VERY sensitive. I hate my beard after it gets stubble, yet I cannot shave everyday. I feel as if doing it everyday is time consuming, and worthless. :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 am

mo303564 wrote:Mamont: You and me are not that different (except for the drinking of course! :P ).

Not just drinking...
:gaykenny:

mo303564 wrote:But I shower regulary anyways....though usually....not....every...day. :oops:

I usually shower every other day. Every day only if it's hot outside and I sweat.
I'm very mindful of my hygiene. I don't let anyone notice my smell.

mo303564 wrote:But I almost always don't go more than 2 days without doing it, except on a few *rare* occasions.

Last year, I had a flu, and didn't shower for five days. The thought of talking my clothes off and getting water myself gave me the chills. :frozenkenny: Of course, I stayed home during that time.

mo303564 wrote:Oh, god! I'm sounding like Paul (SS) now :shock:

:lol:
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 am

I ate all After Eights, and it's not even seven.

Also, I recently started drinking Americano. :oops: European in me just died a little.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Mamont wrote:I ate all After Eights, and it's not even seven.

FVCK THE SYSTEM!
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 am

I confess that I don't really like Southpark.cc.com. I actually hate it a bit. No offense. I just don't get along with you guys. I don't mean to complain.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:44 am

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:I confess that I have a weakness for cute things.

I confess this too. Kawaii desu!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 am

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:I confess that I don't really like Southpark.cc.com. I actually hate it a bit. No offense. I just don't get along with you guys. I don't mean to complain.

I have to agree. None of the problems with the previous version of the site have been fixed (images in sigs have not been restored, our avatars can only show one expression, some avatar creator functions are still broken, etc.). Instead, our access to all the episodes has been removed unless we sign up for Hulu Plus, and even then, the three episodes that were banned before are STILL banned.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:04 pm

I have to say that everyone’s confessions makes me feel like being the Sin Eater.

If I would start to say my sins it would kill people.

I’ll leak out one dirty secret I love to think about that is I have a thing for Morgan Geyser and also Payton Leutner. Little girls always get me going and something about the case with these girls makes me so thirsty. I wish more girls were as crazy as Morgan but you have to feel for Payton also. I just can’t believe of how refreshing it would have been to have known someone who was crazier then myself growing up. I never had trouble to the point of murder with understanding reality. I hope Morgan and Anissa get out of jail at 25 and don’t get the 65 years sentence. I dream about writing Morgan. I wonder what fun she would say about life in jail and Slenderman.

Also Mamont reminds me of Morgan’s dad. I know he is gay but what if he had a cool daughter? Who kills people!
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 pm

I'd like some berating from you guys. I am a sick person. Big-Will, Milo, anyone? Damn me and my fantasies, at least I have never used heroin like Milo. That must to tough. The hardest drug I've ever done is shrooms. I guess I would be raping my cousin instead of shooting up. I have been very drunk and high at family events before but most people don't give a sh*t and as long as it is just a goof that you are then no one should care. Bug I feel scared also about the future. For me I see prison. What I will do to get there I don't know yet but being homeless is not an option. I hope you find a way Bug but I think my future will be short and sucky.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Hot Topics”