Dr Sleep

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Dr Sleep » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 am

No beer in the f*cking fridge, that pisses me off. :evil:

(yeah, I'm an alcoholic, and at 19)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 am

People using obviously biased statistics. People saying gays are usually mentally ill or rapists, because stats from when it was criminal suggested that, even though the obvious explanation is we'd only know someone was gay if they were one of those other things back then. Analogous problems for drugs.

People demanding evidence against their absurd claims (i.e. all gays are rapists) that they provide none for themselves.

People who bash biggots for using bad arguments on one topic, who use the same arguments on another topic.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CrocoDuck

Postby CrocoDuck » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:27 am

People that use biased statistics only when its convenient for them.
Hit me up if you're in So Cal.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm

The weakness of people who are hurt by words, who want to use physical or economic harm to stop other people using those words, pisses me off. People who spread the names of folk they want "punished" online. Mob justice. When kids are punished for being kids. That we pander to weakness OR beat it down rather than trying to make people not weak to words. That people who piss in public are put on the sex offender register alongside rapists.

That an liberal said "GM food has saved billions of lives but it hurts endangered species and makes monsanto money." Makes me ashamed to be a lib! How priveleged, to put other species above humans. Hell, the idea pushed in evolutionary biology that humans (the only species to know about evolution) are nothing special - we aren't the purpose of a purposless process, but we're a good outcome worthy of some scientific disciplines to ourselves.

Scientists arguing over which disciplines are "harder" as if they could solve each other's problemns. Especially when soft sciences aren't treated as sciences. When the humanities act like we need one of their degrees to have common sense; i.e. a meme saying "science tells us how to make a WMD, humanities tell us why we might not want to." Humanities can't tell us that murder is wrong and the phantom menace sucks, from what I experienced!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 am

My brother's voice. Listening to him in the other room talking to his friend and how he 'doesn't care, he'll f*ck up' this one dude she knows or is with or- I dunno. I'm sorry but I cannot stand guys who want to sort out their problems by physical violence. I have no sympathy for you if you land yourself in jail, even if you are my brother.

Soon... come Thursday I will no longer have to hear his voice again.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 am

People that belittle other people simply because of their race, ethnicity, gender, heritage, age and so on
(i am hard to piss off but that is a sure way to piss me off)
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

You kidding? No one is saying the DMV? No place pisses me off more.

I also get pissed off at liberals because they support letting dangerous criminals live life over their victims and think pot should be legal.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 am

People in General. But mostly people who either cannot read, and also cannot understand ENGLISH, or people who simply just don't want to read or understand English.

Also, people who believe that rules do not apply to them, or that rules are obnoxious and should not be there...even though those rules are there for your own good and safety.

Finally, people who are irratants who simply believe the world revolves around themselves and themselves alone...and if things are not PERFECT in their lives, they take it out on everyone else because...well, they are not 'perfect' individuals. I'm sorry the average person makes mistakes and we are not your 'little miss muffin suckups' :evil:

And that is another group of people who piss me off the little miss muffin suckups...people who will do anything and I mean A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G to get their way.... :roll: :parishilton: Also people who think they are smarter than you just because of what their "mommy and daddy" do for their careers/life.

Finally, I might be a bit racist to some 'groups' of people but that is for another day, and If you had to deal with them day in and out...you'd probably would understand why :P

Yea...I should probably move to Texas or Arizona :shock: :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 am

People who take stuff that doesn't hurt anyone super seriously, and hurt people or advocate hurting them as a result. When the harmless thing gets blamed for the person getting hurt. When we try to stop doing the harmless thing, instead of stopping people hurting folk over harmless stuff.

Seagulls screaming and keeping me awake.

People who insist something isn't worth doing because it's not perfect, but do stuff that's way worse anyway.

People simplifying complicated issues, or making simple issues overly complicated.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 pm

My brother because he just is annoying. Dude, Stanluv, your lucky that you just have until Thursday. I still have 4 f*cking years left. I hate him so much he pisses me off. I hate his voice and he is such a fatass... :roll: He always hurts the dogs and I want him to be arrested! I wouldn't care if he would get arrested he is a terrible person. I just hate him especially when he's around his friends. :? Ugh. :tweek:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 am

David Cameron insisting people will be able to move back in with their parents if he scraps housing benefit for young people, as if everyone has a good relationship with their families.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

raidpirate52 wrote:I also get pissed off at liberals because they support letting dangerous criminals live life over their victims

I can see where you're coming from, but that's one of civilization's moral achievements. We don't get to choose who deserves to live or die.

raidpirate52 wrote:and think pot should be legal.

Give me one good reason why it should stay illegal?

What pisses me off, is that in my country last year less than 150 people were persecuted for corruption, and over 700 were persecuted for possessing one gram of marijuana. One gram!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

People who act as though video games cause violent crimes, or how any new media is treated as evil until a new new media comes along. People who would not stop violent media even if it were proven to cause violence.

When the controls or camera suddenly change in the middle of a game - often the result of a game trying to include too many types of things. For example, Assasin's creed is mostly a sandbox game, but has linear sections that it takes control of the camera during thus f*cking up the controls.

When aspects of real-life that are frustrating and you play a game to escape, are incorporated into a game; such as armor and weapons breaking.

Older games like tomb raider gave you total control, so when something went wrong it was your fault not the game's - unless "fake difficulty" got you. Modern stuff like assasin's creed has more 'contextual' controls where the same button has different effects in different places - the grab and drop button being the same in Asassin's creed? It reminds me of windows office, operating systems or web browers deciding they know what you want to do as much as you! When the game decides to do something for you (say what ledge you want to jump to) it feels like the game is to blame for your fail not you so it's more frustrating.

Incorporating challenge into games which are more about a story, or a story into games that are really about a challenge, because they're games and people think they need both by definition - even if it means the challenge in a story based game doesn't really work, or the story in a challenge based game doesn't work. When ingredients that aren't needed are added to the mixture, because people (publishers?) think it's supposed to be there >_>

When a group of people stop being treated as monsters, they suddenly adopt the judgemental attitude of the people who treated them as monsters, and treat the next group down the line as evil.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 am

The apartment place where I live is going to hell in a handbasket...corruption has already partially destroyed it, now the people are finishing the job! :shock:

A) people leave the f*ckin doors OPEN at the main entrance to the building!! WHY?!? There are keys for a reason. I know you are "walking your dog" but you may be letting in bugs, animals or worse....intruders!! :tweek: :tweek:

B) We now have a PARKING issue. Too many cars...not enough spaces. Some spaces are desigated for certain apartments only. We have a space...and today someone TOOK that space!! I hope they get towed tomorrow if not already moved by morning!! :evil:

Finally, if not the people, than the place itself is falling apart (another management issue)...the other day, we had to move all of our bulbkit (i.e. closet/basement sh*t) out because a pipe burst!! :cartmanko'd: Yea this place needs a lot of work both internal and external and while some of it is our fault (inside) the outside and surrounding areas need to be fixed. That is what I am pissed off about today.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

The rent on accomadation at my college has gone up over 200 pound in the last year! But the loan is the ammount of money I got in my first year. So inflation that isn't matched by increases in my money? I keep having to get worse accomadation each year because of this hokum <_<
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”