Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby JamesPup » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 am

I am so pizzed at myself. I really like Malala and her fund and I donate $10 a month rate now to it. It is telling me to talk up about helping the Nigerian girls Boko Haram kidnapped. I really want to help them. The dark side of me feels like I want to do so because if all countries get a k through 12 grade free education which Malala is outspoken for then there will be less a chance of immigration to Europe from sh*t counties like of Africa and the Middle East and Asia. I hate Europe’s current standings. I really want an all white and atheist country of Europe but I will leave it up to the people. Jews may not be allowed but for the most part it will have to be peaceful and help the US and other countries. Any thing will do. How is it North Korea gets to have there own Nazi like country and us white people which they copied from don’t? It is unfair.

Agent-FSS how is it fair you f*ck with Ukraine when they were so close to a Nazi state? It is my dying wish for one. Mamont I know you are gay but will you never give to your white people and help with the increase of the white population? We need more people. We don’t need terrorists and cells but like minded people that don’t have to meet together and can just agree and that will be it.. We can do this in the future I believe, we need a 4th Reich.

I have tried everything for happiness and nothing works. I have tried StormFront but it is a failure and there may never be White Nationalism in our future and so why bother. I feel better helping people make their countries better and really wish people would leave Europe alone and just let it unite and be all white. Why does everyone have to suffer black hate because the few decided to create slavery? I hope in my life time that Europe has a country that rises up above the rest and becomes an all white society.

I am really pissed off at myself because I can not stay loyal to anything. Our society is plagued with corruption of all thinking. America preaches bullsh*t and want of all races to mix. Why have this as it would be so much better for there to be pure races left. We like dogs of all things to have pure breeds but yet we are allowing our selves and our humanity to be impure.

I pray for Ukraine to become a Nazi state!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What seems to be the officer problem?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 am

Social Justice Warrior is an uber left "liberal" so far to the left they loop back around to the fascist right. Just be a normal liberal and champion equal rights for all and you're fine. It's funny, because in America, the Dems are center-right compared to most of the world, yet SJWs have convinced people that they are to be avoided at all costs so people vote Republicunts into office, even as they agree with the liberal position over the conservative ones 7 times out of 10.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 am

I want the peaceful creation of an all white European country and it pisses my off we don't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Social Justice Warrior is an uber left "liberal" so far to the left they loop back around to the fascist right. Just be a normal liberal and champion equal rights for all and you're fine. It's funny, because in America, the Dems are center-right compared to most of the world, yet SJWs have convinced people that they are to be avoided at all costs so people vote Republicunts into office, even as they agree with the liberal position over the conservative ones 7 times out of 10.
It pisses me off that you are so sure I vote, I don't. I liked Bush and both of them because they were tough. I liked McCain but he lost. I liked that he served our country the most and put him to the top because of it. I like Obama because he was the president that got Bin Laden. I like Hillary Clinton because she will be a continuation of the way America is headed. She is an able women and should be president. What else should America want? First blacks get there vote then women. It only makes sense.

I really must be an SJW then because I am the biggest douche bag on these forums.
rance10

Postby rance10 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 am

The only thing that pisses me off is when my internet get slow connection.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 am

JamesPup wrote:I really want an all white and atheist country of Europe but I will leave it up to the people.
I don't care about race, but I like the idea of a completely secular Europe.
JamesPup wrote:How is it North Korea gets to have there own Nazi like country and us white people which they copied from don’t? It is unfair.
Would you like to live in a nazi state?
JamesPup wrote:Mamont I know you are gay but will you never give to your white people and help with the increase of the white population?
You mean procreate?
I have no desire to increase population of white people.
JamesPup wrote:We like dogs of all things to have pure breeds but yet we are allowing our selves and our humanity to be impure.
This is why biology needs to be mandatory in every school everywhere.
There is no "pure" race. Race is a completely arbitrary concept.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKrGkgeww4
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:30 am

I was involved but I'm backing out of this one.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 pm

JamesPup wrote:I pray for Ukraine to become a Nazi state!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this your idea of a funny joke? A Nayzee state is a thing completely unimaginable in the post-Holocaust Europe. Even Putin's Russia in not a Nazi state, despite its postmodernist version of the 1920s-30s Italian fascism. WWII was in fact the final solution to the Nazi question. Although it failed to cure people's minds of racial delusions, it has taught European governments to isolate Nazi groups like deadly viruses, to never let them get any real power. Hostility towards Nazism has since become a matter of social hygiene. And that's exactly why Putin's propaganda is doing its worst to label Ukraine a Nazi state. Because he wants Ukraine to be outlawed, thinking it would somehow justify his aggression in the eyes of the civilized world. But for some reason this dumb crap only works in Russia, while the world's overall sympathies are with Ukraine, not with Putin.
JamesPup wrote:I am the biggest douche bag on these forums.
Aww, don't be so hard on yourself. You are just a confused piece of doo-doo unable to get his facts straight and a post whore thriving on this board's dead body. That's all. :)

Now go fap to Breivik's portrait or write your own 1,500-page manifesto. Maybe it will help you build a country all white from your and Breivik's wet dreams. Just pray you don't end up in one of its (death) happy camps for racially inferior subhuman wankers.

Or better yet, go take a hot shower. It's a good alternative to "white power" and all the delusions connected with it.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

I’ll be just staying in America and will go along with whatever goes on.

I feel I was at least half joking when I wrote that. I just like to get things off my chest.

I have given up on it now and am more pissed off at how much school work I will have this week.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:54 am

My own technical inabilities, which have made building a computer take 2 weeks when it should've taken 2 hours. They also make work last longer than it should.

The cognitive faliures of the human mind, and my fear that they're leading me to bad beliefs and decisions.

People who sue someone, even though they know they'll lose the case, just to waste that person's time and money.

People who don't understand opportunity cost and say X has cost W so we should do Y, when W applies equally or even more so to Y.

Police brutality and it's defenders.

That you need 2 people to build a bed.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:The cognitive faliures of the human mind, and my fear that they're leading me to bad beliefs and decisions.
The fact that you're aware of cognitive biases means it's less likely that they will lead you to bad believes and decisions. Well, a little bit, at least.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 01, 2015 3:03 am

I'm so pissed off at myself for feeling like Benjy, Quentin, and Jason and all the while being severely in love with Caddy.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Tue May 05, 2015 10:36 pm

The amount of packing material they send you with stuff you buy online. What am I supposed to do with a giant cardboard box, that my tiny headphones came in?

How hard it is to do anything when you work 9 to 5 because most stores, doctors, hair dressers, etc, close at 5 and start at 9.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 am

The worst thing is when the place you need to go most is closed on the weekend. Then you're really f*cked.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 am

So, Periscope won't run on my phone. I can't keep up with Josh R. Thompson, or Gone to The Snowdogs's live shows. And I was the one who told GTTSD about it. :x

Return to “Hot Topics”