NBA, NFL who do u go for, etc anything about the sports

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: NBA, NFL who do u go for, etc anything about the sports

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Patriots are looking hot to kill it. I'd love to see a Broncos vs Patriots Super Bowl. It will just be the jizz on the cake if the Patriots and Brady win once more and are now the greatest of all time. I bet it is custom for Canadians to eat such cake.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:15 am

JamesPup wrote:Patriots are looking hot to kill it. I'd love to see a Broncos vs Patriots Super Bowl. It will just be the jizz on the cake if the Patriots and Brady win once more and are now the greatest of all time. I bet it is custom for Canadians to eat such cake.
You do know that Denver and New England are in the same conference and can never play each other in a Super Bowl, right?
That being said, its obvious the Pats will be in contention again. The AFC is weak this year and New England, as usual, will coast through its powder-puff division. In addition, they have such a soft schedule; especially for the defending champs. If they lose twice this season, I'd be shocked. It's like the NFL is trying to hand them another trip to the Super Bowl.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Thanks triplemultiplex I really didn't know that. I'm still to a degree learning about football. My family is really into it and so I've gotten into it also. I see what you mean now about it.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:02 am

I see. Well have fun getting into the sport. Since you're a Patriots fan, just know that most of the hate they get is due to how much they've won in the last 15 years. Us haters latch on to anything and everything to minimize the accomplishments of Brady & company.

Example:
I wish my team could have spent the entire 21st Century to date in a division with three teams that struggle to finish 8-8.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm

I love how the Patriots won today and so with the lead that was predicted. I was kind of able to guess a few of the end calls which I love to be bale to do. Like Gronk getting a final touchdown and also with the turn over of an on side kick. Yet Belichick got his screen time and a penalty was called and the patriots won without the hail Mary happening. Go Patriots!!!!!!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 pm

I only stayed up for the 12th inning of World Series game 1 yesterday. Game went to 14 before the Royals won. I'm sorta rooting for them because they've got a lot of ex-Brewers on their team. But other than that, I don't feel strongly about either team.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:25 am

What a scary Football game with the Patriots vs Giants. I was very unsure for most of this game so I drank a lot more. It was crazy to see the 54 yard field goal kick that gave the Patriots a one point lead with one second left and then the Giants tried for a run and didn't do it. It was one of the best games of the year. It has me wondering if the Patriots are chosen to win it this year or not but I hope they do. :shock:
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:56 am

As the Rams are moving back to the Los Angeles area, will they bring the internet with them?

A fan, upset when the Rams originally left Los Angeles 20 years ago, bought the URL of losangelesrams.com to start a fan site for those who didn't like the move to St. Louis. He never developed the site, and he still owns the URL.

He also never thought the Rams would return to L.A. At the time, the internet was fairly new, and many ppl didn't know what URLs were even for. They were expensive to renew in the beginning, too, but he kept up the URL.

Now, if the Rams want this URL, they will have to buy it from him 8)

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/sout ... uis-011416
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Some big Football today. I hope that the Patriots can beat the Broncos. I'm hoping the Cardinals beat the Panthers but that doesn't look like what will happen. The odds are on the Patriots to win. I am sure the Patriots would have been the #1 seed if they hadn't lost so many players during the season but most of them are back. It will be some great Football today!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Fourth quarter in Denver and the Broncos defense has been beating up on Tom Brady. But the difference is only 8.
Peyton Manning is throwing pretty good. If he can survive today, I think we are watching his final season. Because regardless what happens in the Super Bowl, just getting there one more time will be enough for him to go out on.

First things are first though. No lead is safe from the Pats. Their versatility impresses even a hater like me.

***update
Wow, what a dramatic finish. It all came down to a failed 2-point conversion for New England.
That was entertaining.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:44 pm

That's a cut yet there is next year. The Patriots made a few mistakes and one thing the Patriots have not done all year is win in over time so I didn't see why to try for that. Life sucks.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:33 am

Less than 48 hours from Super Bowl 50.
I don't have a dog in the fight and I kind of like both Peyton and Cam. I really want Peyton Manning to have at least as many titles as his less talented, somehow luckier little brother, but at the same time, the Panthers played the best damn football of any team this season and really earned this shot at a first Lombardi trophy in franchise history.

I think they are fairly equally matched on defense so that means it's old man Manning vs. the young, mobile and physical Newton. So right there I have to guess Carolina comes away with the W. There's a good chance this is Peyton Manning's last game ever so he's going to make a game of it. I have high hopes for an entertaining matchup as far as the QB's go. The old guy's last shot at glory and the young guy just hitting his peak to bring a team to the highest level for the first time. It's the two best archetypes we have for that position.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 pm

I'm going for 27 to 24 Denver Broncos win it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:26 pm

I'll double post to show I didn't edit my score prediction and so I say its a 27 to 24 with the Broncos winning
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:24 am

Super cool ending yet ill favored feelings of Payton retiring I hope he keeps on playing and god bless.

Return to “Hot Topics”