Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

d3vi0us

Re:

Postby d3vi0us » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 am

DarkDucky wrote:I don't smoke weed, and I don't ever plan to.

...thank you... Anyone else with something really, really interesting and/or important to say?
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 am

If u don like weed, then u can GIT OUT! :lol:

couldnt resist, man.
Wii fit man

Re: Re:

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm

d3vi0us wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:I don't smoke weed, and I don't ever plan to.

...thank you... Anyone else with something really, really interesting and/or important to say?

Fag
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 am

forget about my earlier post, weed fucking RULES!
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:32 am

So from almost 5 days ago to later today I ended up not smoking anything. So I basically ended up getting baked in one hit.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:33 am

forget my earlier post again, all my friends who are girls got pissed at me for picking up smoking, so i had to stop... already. it sucks too because my brother has a bowl thats bigger than my head that i never got to try out.

being in 8th grade and already starting then stopping smoking weed... i love my town.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:54 am

Captain__fag wrote:Why did you have to stop? Girls are only worth as far as they orgasm, and 14 year old girls suck at orgasming.

We suck at everything. OH sh*t SON!
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 am

Captain__fag wrote:Why did you have to stop? Girls are only worth as far as they orgasm, and 14 year old girls suck at orgasming.

well arent you just a cool motherfucker thats too cool to give a shit about women for anything other than for sex
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:34 am

The above posts just blew my mind. [GET IT? BLEW? GET IT?!?!]

Speaking of marijuana though, I was over at my grandparents' house last night, and I went upstairs to their bathroom and it reeked of pot. Cool Gramps and Gram.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:50 pm

I took Chef's advice when i was at college. It didn't effect me as much as coffee the first few times i had some. I prefer bongs to roll ups. I only get what i'm given, what's free :P
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
chevyracer

Postby chevyracer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:05 pm

i have smoked alot of pot in my day,although not in the last few years.i used to get high before everything i did,hell at 1 time i would burn 1 before getting out of bed.people use to ask me if i had to get high to do things and i would say no it just makes it better and it truely does.and to all the people that say you are a hippie if you smoke pot well guess what?im not a hippie i am a redneck from tennessee and have smoked pot with many different types of people from hippies to cops and from teenagers to grandmas so just because you smoke pot doest make you a hippie. there are people on here that say pot is addictive but it is not and i should know i have done just about every kind of drug you can imagine at least once.for all the kids that read this i am not telling you to go smoke and im not telling you just because you smoke you are cool you will make your own decissions.but in my opinion POT KICKS ASS AND IS AWSOME.somebody pass that joint this way
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm

I own a pink bong; It's sexy as hell.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
big keny

Postby big keny » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

im @ me da's ouse......reeks of all o dem mixed togedur
i own like 3 bongs...can't find the rest :oops: :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
alberonn

Postby alberonn » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 am

Oh to those of you who say pot makes you retarded: I'm a pot-smoking honor student. Since I've started college, I've only got one B, the rest were A's. In fact, weed has helped me a lot whenever I had to do an assignment for any of my writing classes.

Just my little testimonial on weed.

If you don't want to smoke it, that's fine; just let the rest of us who do want to smoke it do so in peace.
wlaterdewlat

Postby wlaterdewlat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

damn son.. live my whole life super high in amsterdam.. to lucky to be born here:) we've got weeheed! njanjanjanjanananana!

Return to “Hot Topics”