tiger aids... 8/
agent-FSS

Re: HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Sacrifice oneself and save world. :)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:20 am

I would love to die in my sleep. But I'll most likely die from cat pee.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Heart problems possibly? I have had heart issues in the past. Also suicide, a savage beating, and old age may work. I’ll add in the death penalty too.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:07 am

I'll go to hospital for a routine check-up and the nurse will get out a syringe to draw some blood, but she'll trip up while the needle is in my arm and it'll rip my veins out and I'll bleed to death :tweek:
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:18 pm

I don't know how I'll die; but my family and friends will know. They'll talk about it at the funeral :P

Probably, I will be in the hospital and die there. I can just see my family, friends, and Rabbi there. Suddenly I'll know that I have only moments to live, and I grab a piece of paper, write on it, and hand it to the Rabbi. Then I'm gone :(

The Rabbi will probably feel that what I'm writing is some kind of inspirational last words and thoughts, and that now isn't a good time to read the note, so he'll save it for the funeral. At the funeral, he will announce that I wrote an inspirational note at the end of my life and that he'll read it now for the first time. The note will say: "YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!"

Later, when my family gets the receipt from the funeral home, I guess the receipt will say at the bottom: "Thank you. Please come again.”
JamesPup wrote:Heart problems possibly? I have had heart issues in the past. Also suicide, a savage beating, and old age may work. I’ll add in the death penalty too.
Suicide? That's the one thing that I cannot imagine. It's murder - murdering yourself. I just can't see how people can murder themselves.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:03 am

I can only think of two reasons that I would kill myself. One being that it would benefit others or save the day and the other being because I was very sick and terminal and the pain was too great. Either way the odds are pretty low of either ever happening I would think. Though cancer runs in my family I think I could take the pain. Maybe that way I could die high on marijuana!
What seems to be the officer problem?
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Probably a car wreck. Everyone drives like crap out here. it's only a matter of time. I just hope I'm driving by myself when it happens.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:26 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote: The Rabbi will probably feel that what I'm writing is some kind of inspirational last words and thoughts, and that now isn't a good time to read the note, so he'll save it for the funeral. At the funeral, he will announce that I wrote an inspirational note at the end of my life and that he'll read it now for the first time. The note will say: "YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!"
I didn't know you were 'ewish

I don't know y'all, I hope it's in my 80s with just enough of my faculties intact for it not to be too sad. In truth, with my current health it'll probably be a massive coronary in my 60s :|
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:18 pm

JamesPup wrote:I can only think of two reasons that I would kill myself. One being that it would benefit others or save the day and the other being because I was very sick and terminal and the pain was too great. Either way the odds are pretty low of either ever happening I would think. Though cancer runs in my family I think I could take the pain. Maybe that way I could die high on marijuana!

Same here on the family cancer. I always run against should I try to live super healthy or just say f*ck it because I'm going to get it anyways. Didn't Aldous Huxley take acid on his death bed?
MentalEchoes

Postby MentalEchoes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 am

If I can help it, to the very last seconds I can live. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how bad life becomes, I will cling to life. Why? I've been asking myself that question for a decade now. :lol:

But if I didn't make it to my natural death, I'd say I would die from a heart attack during times of extreme stress. Whatever force is at work in our lives, be it some higher power or just pure coincidence, it sure isn't making a full life easy for me.

Return to “Hot Topics”