HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:As long as it's not while fapping, I don't care. (I rarely fap anyway so I guess I'm good.)

I guess I should clarify. As long as it has nothing to do with sex, whether physically, mentally, or emotionally, I'm good. Hell, I could get decapitated by a church spire that broke off and go right into the neck, and I'd be okay. I mean yeah, it I wouldn't be alive anymore, but I'm not afraid to die. (I just don't want to die right now because I have more life to live.)

Ah, but then aren't you afraid of death if you still have things you want to do?

The one way I would really hate to die would be slipping in the shower and breaking my skull open. That would be embarrassing. :oops:
Can't we all just get along?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Not in my case. I mean if it's my time, it's my time. I just want my time to be at least a few decades down the road. Like I've stated before, I want to live a long, good, and prosperous life, then die...and die only once. (Besides, I don't believe in reincarnation.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Obesity or stress related disease, or some combination. Not that I have much stress or am that fat, I just put on weight and get stressed way too easy.

I don't care HOW I die just WHEN. The longer I can keep playing the game the longer I can keep winning it. Life is the win thread.

I want to live a good prosperous life then not die. What would be your time 100 years ago isn't anymore thanks to vaccines, medicines, clean water, healthy food, etc. Struggling to survive can put off your time.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:Not in my case. I mean if it's my time, it's my time. I just want my time to be at least a few decades down the road. Like I've stated before, I want to live a long, good, and prosperous life, then die...and die only once. (Besides, I don't believe in reincarnation.)

I'm of the belief that we as mortals will never know what the afterlife may bring, and until then we should not rule out any possibilities. Personally, I think reincarnation would be the coolest form of afterlife, aside from going to hell and getting in the line to beat up Osama. :lol:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Imagine if South Park Hell was real? AWSOME!
if i knew how i'd be able to prevent it though wouldn't I ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Unassumption wrote:Imagine if South Park Hell was real? AWSOME!

If that's the case then we all see each other there since none of us are Mormons.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Unassumption wrote:Imagine if South Park Hell was real? AWSOME!

That would be f*cking awesome! I'd have so much fun! First, I'd kick Hitler's ass, then I'd meet with every rock and roll legend that ever lived, and I'd still be with my family. I'd honestly try to become friends with Satan, he's one of my favorite characters in the show.
Joe1101

Postby Joe1101 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 am

My 3 golden death rules:

I want to die when it's spring.
I want it to be painless and fast.
I want to live at least until age 60 - 70.
I'm Swedish, born 1998, so my spelling/grammar may sometimes be incorrect.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 pm

AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Suicide. That way I can choose when and how I shall die.
Southparkkicksass91

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

On meth, coke, weed, white lightning, and morphine hell yeah :cartmanlaugh:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:31 pm

A bad toothache.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 pm

I would want to be dying of something slowly, preferably with little to no pain, so I can make amends, and or live out my bucket list. Then I would peacefully pass on in a hospital bed surrounded by my closest friends and family. I would also want to be conscious for my final moments, so I may speak my final words.

My funeral will have a painting of me riding a white tiger up a stairway to heaven whilst playing an epic bass solo in the nude. Yes yes.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Kensuke wrote:I would want to be dying of something slowly, preferably with little to no pain,

You already are - it's called life. The only difference is you don't know how long you have.

Kensuke wrote:My funeral will have a painting of me riding a white tiger up a stairway to heaven whilst playing an epic bass solo in the nude. Yes yes.

That would be the coolest thing ever. The fact that it would be you on the white tiger would be the most epic part about it. :lol:

I actually thought for a minute about the logistics of riding a white tiger naked as it ascends a flight of stairs. A saddle is probably advisable.
Southparkkicksass91

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:37 pm

On meth, coke, weed, white lightening and morphine hell yeah!! :cartmanlaugh:

Return to “Hot Topics”