What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby 203177 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 am

the thing i hate about school is when people brag to much about there grades and saying oh there better than everybody else it just really annoys me. And another thing when teachers favor students for P.E class that really pisses me off! :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm

I hate tons of aspects about school. It's not that I'm a bad student, I just dunno...people hate me for who I am and what I stand for?

I'd have to say as of this second the dean/vice-principal and AP summer homework. The dean is a complete racist asswipe who hates my whole family (he had the guts to yell at my dad, I swear my dad wanted to pull his gun out from the car and shoot him), but he hates me the most. I think it's because I don't look like any of the other girls at my school...I'm not into slutty clothes like everyone else (everyone thinks I'm punk/goth/emo). Anyhow, he's getting promoted to vice-principal this year, and I swear I'll go crazy again... He had a Hell of a time pissing me off and giving me referrals last year just because some kid in homeroom was stalking and sexually harassing me and I was ratting him out.

As for summer homework, I think it sucks... I'm working on it as of this post (does a daily reading journal on "The Count of Monte Cristo" appeal to anyone here? I didn't think so.). I already wasted about 6 hours of my life watching some crappy "Hamlet" movies and writing up summaries for them, and I still have to type up the analytical essay. What really ticks me off about AP English is that there is no creative writing involved in it at all; which is what I'm good at.

:evil:

I could rant on about how school sucks 'till the cows come home, but I guess I'll leave it for another time... Back to my reading journal...
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 pm

well, two middle schools feed into our school. I swear, those Oaklawn kids piss me off! It might be because I'm secretly a racist prick or something. I'm not sure if all the other schools do that or not. But.... BLEH!

And then the buses. In the morning, it isn't so bad since I'm one of the first people on there. Remember when I told you guys that I live in the Oaklawn district? Well, in the afternoons, the bus is LOOOOOOADED with those little bastards. My last class is on the opposite side of where the bus picks up, so I have to run through the crowds to avoid sitting next to some fat kid.

And since I'm in band, I had to drop one honors class or quit band entirely. So I chose science since I heard people complain about it. But now I have to tolerate all the stupid arseholes. Even juniors are in there! I would've rather.....erm.... do science-y things than spend three months in there.

Oh, and my schedule is effed up. PE and health are suppose to be side by side, but I seem to have PE this semester and health next semester. And why the hell do i have to where my brother's old PE uniform?!

And that pretty much covers it. My second day of high school and already four paragraphs of bitching!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:well, two middle schools feed into our school. I swear, those Oaklawn kids piss me off! It might be because I'm secretly a racist prick or something. I'm not sure if all the other schools do that or not. But.... BLEH!

And then the buses. In the morning, it isn't so bad since I'm one of the first people on there. Remember when I told you guys that I live in the Oaklawn district? Well, in the afternoons, the bus is LOOOOOOADED with those little bastards. My last class is on the opposite side of where the bus picks up, so I have to run through the crowds to avoid sitting next to some fat kid.

And since I'm in band, I had to drop one honors class or quit band entirely. So I chose science since I heard people complain about it. But now I have to tolerate all the stupid arseholes. Even juniors are in there! I would've rather.....erm.... do science-y things than spend three months in there.

Oh, and my schedule is effed up. PE and health are suppose to be side by side, but I seem to have PE this semester and health next semester. And why the hell do i have to where my brother's old PE uniform?!

And that pretty much covers it. My second day of high school and already four paragraphs of bitching!

Don't feel bad... I had to do the PE/Health bulls*it back in my Freshman year, too... I don't even wear the uniform for anything anymore but to paint... It just sucks that I have to catch up another half-credit of PE by senior year...

I hate riding the bus. I go to a Jr./Sr. High school, so in the afternoons, I have to deal with noisy little 7th grade rats. I'm just glad I can usually go to math tutoring after school than ride the bus... The bus driver's a b*tch, too. Bleh.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm

I hate the fact that I didn't apply for financial aid or any scholarships two years ago, when I was still in high school, so now I'm having to work to save money to go to college. But I'm determined now. I have the drive!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:32 am

The fact that teachers think they know more about their subjects than I do and gett all pissy when I try to tell them otherwise.
Oh, and the three cm thick bookfull of insanly out-of-date, horribly unnescecary and unenforcable rules we have in our school; many of these are detremental to the education of the students (and are only enforced by total pricks) many more of which seem designed to piss us all off.
Dinnerladies who totaly abuse their authority over little kids to get their kicks; you might have seen poliece brutalities, you might have seen psychiatrists medicate people for having different political beliefs to them, you might have even seen politicians, but you havn't seen blatant abuse of power until you've seen a dinnerlady. Perfect example of their universal evil can be found when one was chosen to moderate our schools GCSE exams. Whoever chose her for the job deserves whatever the most humiliating, degrading and painfull punishment in the world actually is, and even that wouldn't be enough for her. After the exam was finished, after all the papers were collected in and half the kids were dismissed (including me :wink: ), she swore she heard someone whispering to his mate; so she decided to keep everyoneone in the examhall untill the person confessed to 'cheating' as she called it. From what I hear, she kept the kids in there for 45 minutes, refusing to turn on the air condicioning or even open a window even though it was the hottest, muggiest day of that year (nothing like actually feeling like your in hell to get you in the mood for exams, eh). Eventually someone confessed, so she disqulified him from all exam boards, ruining his life forever. Nice. But she didn't stop there; she also tried to disqualify all the kids sitting within one space of him for 'not stopping his disruptive behaviour.' In this, thank the :twisted: she failed.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:46 am

Ahh yes... the school uniforms...In the words of George Carlin: "I saw a video about that once. I couldn't understand it, though, because they were all speaking GERMAN!"

I only had to wear them during my 8th grade year, but I spiced it up a bit by wearing over shirts (button up shirts that go over a regular shirt unbuttoned) but the teachers didn't like that too much. Now in highschool, all we can't wear are hats, trenchcoats, anything with vulgarity, belts that are too long, or anything affiliated with ICP. Why on that last one, you ask? It's apparently gang parafinelia because we have a gang out here called the "Pueblo Clown Posse" and they wear ICP clothing as gang colors. There are a group of kids who wore ICP shirtsdaily just because of this rule. They had detention virtually every day because of it.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:55 am

Thunderhorse wrote:Ahh yes... the school uniforms...In the words of George Carlin: "I saw a video about that once. I couldn't understand it, though, because they were all speaking GERMAN!"

I only had to wear them during my 8th grade year, but I spiced it up a bit by wearing over shirts (button up shirts that go over a regular shirt unbuttoned) but the teachers didn't like that too much. Now in highschool, all we can't wear are hats, trenchcoats, anything with vulgarity, belts that are too long, or anything affiliated with ICP. Why on that last one, you ask? It's apparently gang parafinelia because we have a gang out here called the "Pueblo Clown Posse" and they wear ICP clothing as gang colors. There are a group of kids who wore ICP shirtsdaily just because of this rule. They had detention virtually every day because of it.

Our school has tons of sh*tty rules on clothing, too. Trenchcoats aren't allowed, kimonos I bet aren't allowed either (I plan to do that this year), hats, sunglasses, most metal bands/Family Guy/South Park shirts (<--that's f*cking annoying me) aren't really allowed... Just to piss everyone off this year, I'm gonna wear my Ozzy wristband and stuff every day (the wristband has a cartoon of Ozzy showing the finger). People even get dress coded for little holes in clothing...which is stupid, if you ask me. What if the kid was one out of tons of children, and their family was too poor for new clothes, so he had to wear hand-me-downs? They've never thought about those kids...

:cartmansopissedrightnow:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:13 am

Tch. Now our jackets have to be one solid color, can't have any writing, and can't have a hood. So that eliminates most of the jackets I have. Plus, when I'm 'spewing LCL', it's plainly visible through khaki pants and I can't use one of my jackets to cover it. THOSE SEXIST BASTARDS! I mean, uniforms were bad enough, but jackets were the only thing we could wear that had no limit (as long as it wasn't a trench coat or have something vulgar on it) but NOOOOOO-OOOOOO! Now we have to go BACK to the stores and find a jacket that meets their demands! Way to go Ellender. Watch how your stupid rules take effect when students start freezing their asses off.

And even if you busted you ass earning a hoodie for being on the dance team or something, you wouldn't be able to wear that either. You expect us to show school pride, but how can we? And our undershirts have to be white. Who spends their day staring beneath a student's uniform shirt? The same rules apply to socks and belts. Next they'll make us have mesh school bags.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Tch. Now our jackets have to be one solid color, can't have any writing, and can't have a hood. So that eliminates most of the jackets I have. Plus, when I'm 'spewing LCL', it's plainly visible through khaki pants and I can't use one of my jackets to cover it. THOSE SEXIST BASTARDS! I mean, uniforms were bad enough, but jackets were the only thing we could wear that had no limit (as long as it wasn't a trench coat or have something vulgar on it) but NOOOOOO-OOOOOO! Now we have to go BACK to the stores and find a jacket that meets their demands! Way to go Ellender. Watch how your stupid rules take effect when students start freezing their asses off.

And even if you busted you ass earning a hoodie for being on the dance team or something, you wouldn't be able to wear that either. You expect us to show school pride, but how can we? And our undershirts have to be white. Who spends their day staring beneath a student's uniform shirt? The same rules apply to socks and belts. Next they'll make us have mesh school bags.

That's stupid...dress codes suck sour monkey-a*s. In fact, my friends and I were planning a grade-wide anti-Dress Code day this year, I think it's planned for Halloween... I'm going to dye my hair bright red, make it into liberty spikes, wear my kimono and a spiked dog-collar (I'm borrowing from my friend), and on my undershirt, I'll wear one of the ones that have the f-word really huge on it.

:cartmanevil:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 am

dress codes suck sour monkey-a*s

If you think dress codes suck, you should try a full on uniform; Most schools in England have one, and they suck the proverbial monkey's ass harder than a vaccuum (or my sister) ever could!
They make sure everone looks more samey than twins, going so faar as to make sure we have the same colour socks (black), the same leangth ties (we have striped ties in our school, and you have to show over ten stripes, no matter how tall or midgety you are, or you have a detention), the same sh*tty make of shirt, trouser and blazer.
Well, at least they don't check our underwear yet. Unlike the boarding school across the road :) [/quote]
Pathy

Re: What do you hate most about school?

Postby Pathy » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:48 am

everything :lol:
well, specifically the horrible uniform that I must use
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:51 am

I hate the fact that I have no friends and can't seem to fit in anywhere.
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 am

=( I've been there before. Do you need a hug?

What I hate is all the whiners in my English class. They always whine their way into an extension date for projects. How the hell can they expect to function in University next year when they act like they're still in Junior High?
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:08 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:What I hate is all the whiners in my English class. They always whine their way into an extension date for projects. How the hell can they expect to function in University next year when they act like they're still in Junior High?

Haha, really? A lot of my classmates in English last semester didn't complain...much...they just didn't do any of the project work, or, wang it at the last moment if it was a presentation. It was funny to watch. Then there's me who does the work but doesn't always take it...I'm sure I've shown you my various....work....for that class. :P

Back on track though. If there's ONE thing about school in general, it has to be the f*cking gossip and rumors that fly around so quickly, even when stuff doesn't happen. It was especially worse at my old school, since the population there was only a few hundred instead of a few thousand. A lot of the time when I'm going from point A to point B, there's always some kind of talk about people, who they're dating (or at least doing), and other things like that as if they saw it recently on Entertainment Tonight or something. I donno, that always bugged me, mainly because I don't really see how that kind of sh*t is any of said people's business. It's not so much as the general talking-about that's bad, than it is the stress they often seem to put on the person/couple who's centered in the subject.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Return to “Hot Topics”