What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KrazyKenny

Re: What do you hate most about school?

Postby KrazyKenny » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:23 am

=( I've been there before. Do you need a hug?

yes :(

I don't want to go to school tomorrow...I'm sick of sitting alone at lunch.
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 am

KrazyKenny wrote:
=( I've been there before. Do you need a hug?

yes :(

I don't want to go to school tomorrow...I'm sick of sitting alone at lunch.

This is actually kind of a surprise to me. Donno, from the look of it, KK, you seem like quite the likable party animal, or something...well, maybe not party animal, but, still a fun person who's, well, fun to be around. But hey, that's just what I think. I think being around a lot of you dudes would be fun. :P

I'd be a pretty f*cking bad liar if I said I couldn't relate to that...but that all ties to a rather complicated story that I'd rather not get into, at least not here.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 am

This is actually kind of a surprise to me. Donno, from the look of it, KK, you seem like quite the likable party animal, or something...well, maybe not party animal, but, still a fun person who's, well, fun to be around. But hey, that's just what I think. I think being around a lot of you dudes would be fun.

thanks....that helps... I moved from California (where I lived my whole life) to ND almost 3 years ago...and I still haven't made any friends...... I don't judge people on what others have told me...I give everyone a fair chance when I meet them... hell I even try to start conversations with people...they just don't answer (well there are a few people who answer) I get along with everyone....it's just I don't have any particular friends who would really go out of their way to talk to me... for example: the best thing that happened to me today was when someone said "hey Danae" to me in science class (the fact that I like this guy made it even better...but naturally, he's currently in a happy realtionship.)

Sorry for the whining...(this should be on my usual whining/venting thread)...my life just seems to really suck right now.(there I go again with the whining.)
To need, but not have.

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 am

KrazyKenny wrote:
This is actually kind of a surprise to me. Donno, from the look of it, KK, you seem like quite the likable party animal, or something...well, maybe not party animal, but, still a fun person who's, well, fun to be around. But hey, that's just what I think. I think being around a lot of you dudes would be fun.

thanks....that helps... I moved from California (where I lived my whole life) to ND almost 3 years ago...and I still haven't made any friends...... I don't judge people on what others have told me...I give everyone a fair chance when I meet them... hell I even try to start conversations with people...they just don't answer (well there are a few people who answer) I get along with everyone....it's just I don't have any particular friends who would really go out of their way to talk to me... for example: the best thing that happened to me today was when someone said "hey Danae" to me in science class (the fact that I like this guy made it even better...but naturally, he's currently in a happy realtionship.)

Sorry for the whining...(this should be on my usual whining/venting thread)...my life just seems to really suck right now.(there I go again with the whining.)

Eeeesh, I know how all of that is a little too well.

My situation is weird. It's not the fact that I don't have any friends, I do have a good few of those, it's just I'm incredibly introverted, and never seem to fully integrate with a single group of people. I guess you can call me a floater. I "float" between people...that's kind of how my life in general is like...just floating from place-to-place, not really going in any definite direction, just wherever the wind might be blowing at the time. I used to go to a school in Brantford (a city a few hours away from here). The school I was in back then was a one-of-a-kind place that accommodated some special needs. The fact that I pretty much failed the third grade the first time around, coupled with the fact that I be low-vision (something I've always been kinda embarrassed to admit), concerned my father, and so I was placed out of the school in Kitchiner (where we used to live) and, yeah. Back then I did have an actual group of friends, and I f*cking love those dudes to this day, as well as miss 'em a ton. Because the school was one in it's own kind, there was people from all over Ontario there, so there were residential blocks for people who lived too far away. I didn't live TOO TOO far away, so I could go home every day, though the bus ride was about an hour and-a-half on average. So, I was able to see my friends during school hours, but not really afterwards. My only main way of keeping in touch with them outside of school was through MSN, which helped cause my online life to generally dominate that of my offline life, because technically it was part of my "real" life, f*cking sad as it sounds. In the school year of 06-07, my dad moved me out of there, and now I'm at PHS. Now, I've been so used to my online life that my typical day routine never really changed. I'd get up, I'd go to school, I'd attempt to get work done, I'd sometimes talk to people should they be around and I feel as if I'm somehow part of the current topic (which is an on and off thing), I go home, do my random stuff here, go sleep, and start the cycle over again come the next day. I'm VERY SLOWLY but surely starting to come out of it, but weather or not it'll be to any avail is...well, I don't know.

Yeah, this post ended up being longer than I planned, and I doubt a story like that belongs here, but, eh, whatever. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:39 am

My situation is weird. It's not the fact that I don't have any friends, I do have a good few of those, it's just I'm incredibly introverted, and never seem to fully integrate with a single group of people. I guess you can call me a floater. I "float" between people...that's kind of how my life in general is like...just floating from place-to-place, not really going in any definite direction, just wherever the wind might be blowing at the time.

that sounds about right...except I don't drift between groups of people...I'm always by myself..and I only have one friend, in california...and I don't know if we're really friends because we never talk anymore. Well...I'm off to the whining thread (to whine or post pictures of kitties!) ...anyone's welcome to join me.♥♫
To need, but not have.

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu May 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Hope you're feeling okay now KK. I hate how most people just stick in clumps and don't accept the introverted "outsiders". Life was like that for me in grade ten. Grade Ten and Eleven were total sh*t years for me. Grade Twelve's been different though. It's been fun. I'm no longer feeling depressed and I hope it never comes back (I doubt that'll happen though =( ). I don't have much to complain about other than grad is so close yet so far away. Then it'll be a few years of full-time work, saving up most of my pay-cheques for University. Fun. :roll:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu May 15, 2008 10:07 pm

In a nutshell, social life, homework, tests, administrators, and other random events (such as pep rallies) bug the living Hell out of me. Much of the specifics can be found in the Whining/Venting thread...so I'll save this thread from several walls of text explaining everything.

><
._.
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm

I hate the fact that you can learn more by walking around your backyard than in one hour of class, becuase schools deliberatly teach one thing at a time (like in sections) deliberatly so the kid is just brainwashed into thinking that school is their life and should focus on learning cummunication tools instead of family facts or religues things or maturing.
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Thu May 15, 2008 10:49 pm

I pretty much just hate school in general. I especially hate my school, 'cause it's so goddamn conservative, and we get treated like toddlers. We also always get dumb, pointless homework like word crosses and word searches, that actually count for a grade. Once when I didn't do a football related word search for Lifeskills class 'cause I thought it was stupid and I had better things to do, I got a C- in that class. For not doing the football wordsearch. I also really hate math. Annnd, I hate the fact that I have no good friends at my school except for this one girl who I can tell secretly hates me.
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sat May 17, 2008 6:09 pm

I hated school, the teachers, the homework, the other students, the stress... The usual stuff, you know.
Looking back at it now it really wasn't that bad.
I guess digging fox holes in the dark on an empty stomach during a storm gives you a new perspective on stuff like that though...
Whatever!
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Sat May 17, 2008 6:15 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:I hated school, the teachers, the homework, the other students, the stress... The usual stuff, you know.
Looking back at it now it really wasn't that bad.
I guess digging fox holes in the dark on an empty stomach during a storm gives you a new perspective on stuff like that though...

dude i wanna do that so much! right away when im 18 im gonna join the army, i even sead it in my resime and they still act like im gonna work in a cubicle!
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
Summer_warmth_24

Postby Summer_warmth_24 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am

KrazyKenny wrote:I hate the fact that I have no friends and can't seem to fit in anywhere.

Dude, I know how you feel :(
Summer_warmth_24

Postby Summer_warmth_24 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:56 am

I don't know how your school curriculum works but the only thing I hate about school is the overdose of homework and the choir practices.

P.S.
My country doesn't have Sunday school, we have Values/CLE in our School Curriculum
sociostudent

Postby sociostudent » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:10 am

Holy crap, it's been forever since I was in school (graduated 2001, yeah, I'm old. I was a freshman in college out-of-state when 9/11 happened. was scared as hell...not that kids nowadays care anyway, they're more concerned with their ipods or their where the hell they put their wiimote than the societal implications of the events of the past 8 years in the US). Also, I was 16 when columbine happened, eminem gained superstardom, and when the mainstream interest in South Park and the internet really became huge, so I am really amazed at how the "Information Age" has changed our society.
merry_pippin

Postby merry_pippin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:28 pm

the school in general,they notify you if something is going on two days b4 it starts and then they dont tell u where it is or how to get there and if its a school excursion,they wont tell you where to get picked up along the way and you go around asking different ppl and they all tell you different things.....its their non exisitant organisational skills that pisses me off! :evil: :cartmanyell:
"screw you guys,i'm going home"-cartman

Return to “Hot Topics”