Love or Hate President Bush?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jcolb

Postby jcolb » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:49 pm

@ntonio wrote:I don't like Bush because he is a Berlusconi's friend...

Well THAT'S brilliant... :roll:
Kenny-Mccormick123

Postby Kenny-Mccormick123 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:56 pm

hate
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:57 pm

i hate him DIE BUSH DIE!!
@ntonio

Postby @ntonio » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:57 pm

jcolb wrote:
@ntonio wrote:I don't like Bush because he is a Berlusconi's friend...

Well THAT'S brilliant... :roll:

Berlusconi SUCK!!!!

Prodi rulezzzzzzzzzzz
I am an italian boy and i don't speak english very vell.
Io sono un ragazzo italiano e non sò parlare l'inglese molto bene.
HellStrykeXL

Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?!

Postby HellStrykeXL » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:51 am

Well, after punching a wall or two, and taking my fury out on my own backyard assualt course, I think I'm sane enough to reply to all this without saying anything that might really piss you guys off. First, do any of you have one real goddamn reason for hating the Commander-in-Chief?! :x It seems that virtually all of you are just hating the president just becuase you b*!@hes want to; not one of you can point out any specific policies that made you hate him. And for those who said they hated Bush before it was cool, or before 9/11 probably hate any president anyway :roll: .
For all you bitch feminists who think that abortion should be legal I think maybe you should actually look into what you asking to be legalized. Just google the words "Inside the Abortion Clinic" and tell me just what the hell you find on the first thing that shows up. There's even video footage of an abortion being performed. If stem cells are that important than all that's needed is the umblilical cord of all births in america and then you'll have your precious stem cells :evil: .
Now I'll go on about Katrina. Do you really think Bush was on just any vacation when it hit? No, he was dealing with Cindy Sheehan, a whining mother who complained about her dead son who was a soldier in Iraq. Is it easy to deal with the Bitching of a mother who suddenly changes her views about the war AFTER her son dies? Maybe Bush would've been better prepared for Katrina if he had a clear driveway on his ranch :twisted: . And for the record, bush was on working vacation at the time so he was still updating himself on Iraq. Maybe Kanye West should take that truth and shove it in his ass until he gets it. :)
Then there's that No Child Left Behind Thing. Teachers complain about how this makes it so that unless they bring a student up to a certain requirement, they lose their students. I think a better way to explain it is like this. Picture a failing student as an SUV with no tires :) . Teachers say that if they get 3 of those "tires" (eg, SOME of the requirements,)that they should still keep their students. Well can you drive a three wheeled SUV? Of course not, a student who doesn't meet up to the requiremnts just end up failing their grade, and get held back (left behind,), but the purpose of this law was to prevent that.

I wish I had more time so I could explain the Iraq thingy and such but I just don't have the time. You guys are all a bunch of gaywad followers (god, I haven't said that in a while :) ). I'll repost more on this later.
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
Kyle the Skeptic

Re: Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?!

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:19 am

HellStrykeXL wrote:First, do any of you have one real goddamn reason for hating the Commander-in-Chief?! :x It seems that virtually all of you are just hating the president just becuase you b*!@hes want to; not one of you can point out any specific policies that made you hate him. And for those who said they hated Bush before it was cool, or before 9/11 probably hate any president anyway :roll: .

Strawman. Many of the people who responded to this topic did name specific policies, positions, and actions.
For all you bitch feminists who think that abortion should be legal I think maybe you should actually look into what you asking to be legalized. Just google the words "Inside the Abortion Clinic" and tell me just what the hell you find on the first thing that shows up. There's even video footage of an abortion being performed. If stem cells are that important than all that's needed is the umblilical cord of all births in america and then you'll have your precious stem cells :evil: .

Generalization. Not only are you arguing that abortion (which is a distraction issue by the way) be banned on the basis of what a clearly biased site portrays it as, you are also condemning the practice as a whole based on a few abuses that may occur. By that logic we should shut down all of our nation's hospitals because of the unsanitary conditions or malpractice that occurs in a few of them. There is no scientific OR scriptural basis for the idea that human life begins at conception, and in fact the current laws do prohibit abortions after the second trimester.
Now I'll go on about Katrina. Do you really think Bush was on just any vacation when it hit? No, he was dealing with Cindy Sheehan, a whining mother who complained about her dead son who was a soldier in Iraq. Is it easy to deal with the Bitching of a mother who suddenly changes her views about the war AFTER her son dies? Maybe Bush would've been better prepared for Katrina if he had a clear driveway on his ranch :twisted: . And for the record, bush was on working vacation at the time so he was still updating himself on Iraq. Maybe Kanye West should take that truth and shove it in his ass until he gets it. :)

Ad hominem attack. How convenient that you manage to scapegoat a single mother for hog-tying president Bush throughout the entire hurricane season. Do you have any evidence to back up the claim that Sheehan single-handedly distracted Bush, or are you just making an emotional appeal?
Then there's that No Child Left Behind Thing. Teachers complain about how this makes it so that unless they bring a student up to a certain requirement, they lose their students. I think a better way to explain it is like this. Picture a failing student as an SUV with no tires :) . Teachers say that if they get 3 of those "tires" (eg, SOME of the requirements,)that they should still keep their students. Well can you drive a three wheeled SUV? Of course not, a student who doesn't meet up to the requiremnts just end up failing their grade, and get held back (left behind,), but the purpose of this law was to prevent that.

Have you even bothered to speak to a single teacher about the consequences this policy has been having? (Ask CTE, I think he works as an English teacher.) Schools are being forced to teach to the test, instead of teaching them material that might actually be useful. Schools that do not meet the standards imposed by the No Child policy are punished for it, which only makes the problem worse.
I wish I had more time so I could explain the Iraq thingy and such but I just don't have the time. You guys are all a bunch of gaywad followers (god, I haven't said that in a while :) ). I'll repost more on this later.

False. Any rational person should be skeptical of all politicians and world leaders. This is not a matter of party loyalty or partisanship. Most of the people here have expressed serious doubts about John Kerry and the democratic party. As far as the "gaywad followers" comment, look who's talking.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:25 pm

HellStrykeXL wrote:Well, after punching a wall or two, and taking my fury out on my own backyard assualt course...

Hey now, what did those walls do to you? :lol:

HellStrykeXL wrote:First, do any of you have one real goddamn reason for hating the Commander-in-Chief?! :x It seems that virtually all of you are just hating the president just becuase you b*!@hes want to; not one of you can point out any specific policies that made you hate him.

Let's see there was:
Bush nixing Clinton's Roadless Area initiative in the National Forests that would've kept a few pieces of land untouched by logging.
Bush let his buddies from various oil companies write our nation's energy policy.
Bush's initial opposition to forming the Department of Homeland Security and then when he finally got behind it, he turned it into this unwieldy monster that turns a series of beuaucratic miscommunications and red tape into one gigantic beuaucratic miscommunication wrapped in enough red tape to send everyone on Earth a Christmas present.
Bush's 'solution' to our energy needs? ANWR. (That's not even close to enough oil to provide any relief whatsoever and they'd trash the last unspoiled wilderness in the United States in the process.)
The incredible post-electoral-disappearing color-coded terror alert system.
Election year wedge issues: abortion/stem cells, gays, Vietnam
Saddam - Al Queda lie.
He William-Randolph-Hearst-ed us into war in Iraq.
Using the tragedy of 9/11 for is own political gain (what a whore).
Spend & borrow.

I believe I've mentioned all of these at some point or another throughout my time here. And I've left out the stuff that's really the fault of Congress like immigration and minimum wage.

HellStrykeXL wrote:I wish I had more time so I could explain the Iraq thingy and such but I just don't have the time.

Please, take all the time you need and think up something good. Hopefully you'll come up with something more than the Bush administration did.

You read it! You can't unread it!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:24 pm

This Is A Short Test Of Your Honesty

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
you
will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

THE SITUATION

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you
caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical
proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper,
and
you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making
photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some
disappearing
under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST

Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying
not
to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks
familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's George Bush

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him
under forever.

You have two options, you can save the life of George Bush , or you can
shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize- winning photo, documenting the death of
one
of the world's most powerful presidents .....

THE QUESTION

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the
classic
simplicity of black and white?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:16 pm

Apologies to anyone who would lose out on that dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful presidents (and sorry for wasting your choice of film), but he's still human, and I'd save him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:09 am

I hate his policies and decisions, but that's not the same as hating him as an individual or a human being. Needless to say I'm not so cold that I'd just let him die if I could help it, even though that's far more compassion than he's shown to a lot of people over the course of his presidency. (Granted if I were forced to choose between saving him or saving ten other people in the same situation, I'd save the ten people.)

I'd take a life preserver, break it in half over my knee, and throw him the half. :)
cheatmaster2

Postby cheatmaster2 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:21 am

On one side: Religious nuts who are enslaved to the oil industry and want to do everything they can to stay in power, even if it means shredding our first amendment rights.

On the other side: A bunch of super-sensitive ex-hippies who want everyone to be "sensitive" to their needs and want to shred our second amendment rights because they can't accept the blame for violence and think it's everyone elses fault.

Also bush has a lot of oil and is not giveing it to us.
cheatmaster2

Postby cheatmaster2 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:23 am

World Trade Center (2006)
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:24 am

cheatmaster2 wrote:On one side: Religious nuts who are enslaved to the oil industry and want to do everything they can to stay in power, even if it means shredding our first amendment rights.

On the other side: A bunch of super-sensitive ex-hippies who want everyone to be "sensitive" to their needs and want to shred our second amendment rights because they can't accept the blame for violence and think it's everyone elses fault.

Were you trying to steal what I wrote or are you just so retarded you don't know how to use the quote feature? :?
cheatmaster2

Postby cheatmaster2 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:29 am

I don't know how to use the quote feature?
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:47 am

missycartman wrote:This Is A Short Test Of Your Honesty

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one...

ROTFL!!!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.

Return to “Hot Topics”