The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 am

I feel sad that you are in pain from the surgery. Did the doctors say that there would be pain after? If they said you would then that is the way it will be. If things are different than they said than you should contact them rate away. I guess just give it time as they said. That really sucks that you can't sleep right. Just don't lift anything if they said not too.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 am

Okay. Very worried now. I turned in the kitchen chair the other day in a way that made my back pop on the "good" side. Now I have some moderate back pain and leg stiffness on the right like when all this sh*t started on the left. The Dr. says this can happen, and if it persists to contact him, but... well I'm just afraid I've fvcked myself over again. I wanted to bail on the surgery initially and just quit work and heal at home. But no, this little part of me said "let the doctor do what he needs to so you heal sooner" It's just like with my teeth all over again. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while, and had some moderate temperature sensitivity issues. After a cavity & a crown, the sensitivity is sometimes worse, and I can't floss one tooth without some pain. The trade off of getting one thing fixed doesn't always offset the results. God fvcking dammit.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Well I think I will give up telling you Bug what to do as the surgery rate now didn't work out at all and may be worse. I would have had the surgery if in 2 months of pain though. I hope you can survive this all. I seems like you will need a new job and new everything. Maybe going back to college is best and getting a desk job or some people can get real sweet jobs and work from home but it takes great grades.

I have an exam today, I got a 80% on the last one so I have to study extra hard on the next 4.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Eleven days since a randome post? C'mon guys, you can do better than that!

I'm sitting in a cafe across the Courthouse Square in my hometown, and I can see all the kids playing the Pokey-Manz outside. It's good that everyone's getting their fresh air and all, but we're not really that pedestrian-friendly. We had several people get run over on Mardi Gras. Maybe I should install the app and make IRL friends? Maybe I should huddle in the cafe and post incessantly on this forum?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm chilled out at the California State Fair! I'm going to drink till I drop and have some fun too.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 am

I just saw this article and thought some peoples would like it as it is all South Park related.

'Hollywood Hillbillies' star, 23, known for 'Gingers Have Souls' YouTube video announces transition from male to female
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4GElNf8Wo

I didn't know this but when Cartman was ginger he did a video that was a parody of some real ginger who is now a trans girl ginger.

It said he hated South Park and wanted a boycott but now maybe just maybe, all the trans love those peoples feel has rubbed off on this freckled red head. I really guess being like Princess Kenny, Red or Jenner was cool for this one!
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:11 am

Looking forward to next weekend. I'll be going to Denver. One night I already have confirmed that we'll be eating at Casa Bonita. See Episode 711 :)

During the trip, we will be exploring some of the Rocky mountains. We'll be driving through Evergreen, Colorado. However, I don't know if we'll have time to stop at the Hiwan Homestead Museum located in Evergreen. Hiwan Homestead Museum is what Pioneer Village was based on. See Episode 1207, and see this link:

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Pioneer_Village.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Back from Colorado. I see now why M&T used these images of a terrible neighborhood in depicting the location of Casa Bonita. I thought that it was just M&T's sense of humor to show a terrific restaurant in a terrible neighborhood. But it happens to be the truth :shock:

You see, Casa Bonita has been in existence for over 40 years. However, the neighborhood has changed a lot. We pulled into the parking lot and we thought that we were in the wrong place. Dollar Tree Store, Bails Bondman, Donuts, Thrift Stores were all in the same shopping mall that Casa Bonita is in. Bums and homeless people were wandering in the parking lot. Nevertheless, Casa Bonita was awesome. Saw the cliff divers diving from the 30 foot waterfall, and explored Black Bart's Cave 8)

Here are some stills from the South Park episode of Casa Bonita. They accurately depict the area surrounding Casa Bonita. If you are ever in the Denver area, Casa Bonita is a must see!

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:12 am

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Here is an article to read!

Vladimir Putin's official car is involved in a head-on crash in Moscow which killed the Russian president's 'favourite chauffeur' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4JX20I6vK

So this makes me think that the car crash was on purpose to kill Putin who was suppose to be in that car. It could have been the CIA or someone else. There is all the fears of Russia with the elections rate now and so it may be that Obama gave the go ahead to kill Putin. Plus there is all the Syria and Ukraine bull.

I think this is at least fishy to me and I really want to learn about the driver that hit Putin's government car. It will be so crazy if this was a CIA job as they haven't done a hit job like this since like Cuba with Castro or Iran with trying to cause a civil war.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 pm

The f*ck happened to the Canadian/Adult/Kindergarden templates on the South Park avatar creator?
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

One of my biggest fears in life, is getting married to somebody. But not for the reasons that everybody else has.

I'm the type of guy who will get too emotionally invested in the people I date. I will fall in love. But I'm also a pretty awkward guy, I've never been good at having strong friendships, let alone long long lasting relationships (my last one only lasted 3 months, though it was only a physical one). The last thing I want is to get hurt, because the person I'm with could get bored of me, and then cheat on me or leave me, especially if there are kids involved.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 pm

Milo Vonnegut wrote:One of my biggest fears in life, is getting married to somebody. But not for the reasons that everybody else has.

I'm the type of guy who will get too emotionally invested in the people I date. I will fall in love. But I'm also a pretty awkward guy, I've never been good at having strong friendships, let alone long long lasting relationships (my last one only lasted 3 months, though it was only a physical one). The last thing I want is to get hurt, because the person I'm with could get bored of me, and then cheat on me or leave me, especially if there are kids involved.
Well Americans are impossible to date and be with long term. America has everyone taught by the media and peoples real actions to say 'love' when it shouldn't be used and isn't meant enough or at all. It is fine to just meet someone and have sex and to not care about who you have kids with and if you have any money. I wouldn't count ever that anyone can have a forever relationship in America. The best thing to do is try to stay in the green on everything and be honest with nice words.

I think a person should make sure in life to get a good enough steady job or income to where they can live alone if need be. I really hate it when someone either doesn't work or makes like minimum wages and is only a part timer. These people with kids are such mooching losers. So make sure to finish college and get a good job for your own autonomy. That way if you don't like the relationship you can always get out of it and stay afloat yourself.

Rate now I wouldn't date someone because I'm not working. Also if working I would want to be making a lot of money and be able to have a relationship where I didn't have to put up with gay ass sh*t from people wanting to be friends and invade my family. I would need to make sure all of my possessions are not stolen and all of my money goes to me if the relationship didn't work out. I would want the kids all to myself too. The main reasons I would want a relationship would be for kids and to make things cheaper. I don't people in love and especially with an American.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:54 am

Randome: Dried Memberberries are not as good as "fresh" or at least "plump" ones. Don't make the mistakes I've made in life, kids.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that there are more nipples on the earth than people?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 am

No, but I think everything is going on out there alot more than we think it is.

Return to “Hot Topics”