The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Mamont wrote:There was just one week of winter here. It's spring now. Early flowers are blooming already. One month earlier than last year. :]

Yeah, we had that too. Then that storm blew through, we dropped almost 70 degrees in about 12 hours and this happened to my Flowering Quince.

Mozy wrote:Does anyone think SP can (or will) go passed Season 20?

Do I? sure. Will it? ...it's hard to tell.
Mozy

Postby Mozy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:30 pm

^
I don't want to jinx it but it seems like Spring has FINALLY arrived here as well. I won't officially believe it until we've had a week straight of "Spring" weather.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Okay. I have a chance to get into a tech job. It's a cellular network support engineer. Basically staring at a screen and searching and writing code for 8 hours a day, sorting out outages. Not exactly what I want to do, but a step in the right direction. (I love working with hardware more than software). The pay would be a bit more, but the drive is too. It's a good 15-20 miles away from the house as opposed to 7 or 8. The other thing is it's contract to hire. So I know I'm good for a year, after that... who knows. Part of me wants to hold out for something where I'm working on equipment. Part of me feels like I'd be abandoning Fry's. Then again, I'm getting a little tired of it. I've been building grills which is a nice change but... not enough of one. I'm wiped after doing 1-1/2 of em' today, but I digress. I have been there for 3 years now, and I've been wanting to find something else. GAH! I don't know what to do. I"m meeting with the contractors tomorrow in preparation for an interview with the company. I'll have a better idea what I"m up against and what direction I should go in then but, still... AAAAARRRGH!!! what to do.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

So apparently Fred Phelps is very ill and in a full care facility.

Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 am

There's no water and we weren't informed. I can't shave or take a shower or brush my teeth. I can't even make myself coffee. :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 am

The Musers (morning radio show I listen to) were talking about this yesterday. Water conditions are pretty dire here too. Many of our area lakes are 20-30 feet below what theyre supposed to be. Wichita Falls is damn near a double-flush away from running out of water themselves.
TheFrenchOne

Postby TheFrenchOne » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:43 am

I wake up this morning, i turned on the TV and i heard "Earthquake in Southeastern France"...sh*t. Heureusement, there was no deaths or wounded person. The French weather seems to be mad...heat in Winter, inondations in Britanny, rain in every region, and not a single snowflake was seen this winter ! :( This is screwed up.
I f*cking love South Park dudes
Proud NOT-SURRENDERING French
Also Eurovision Fan
CuteChikorita

NEW TOPIC :D

Postby CuteChikorita » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 am

Hai, I need some help with the avatar creator, I have created a avatar, even saved it, but I have no f***ing how to put the avatar on, do I click its name or something? Please heeeeeeeelp meeeeeee :cartmansopissedrightnow:
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 am

I'm at work. Yay, work! :D Yay, making money! :D Boo spending it all before my next pay check. :|
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Ugh. Tell me about it. Ive got $1200 worth of medical bills hanging over my head. Dunno whether to pay it all now, or pay it down mo. by mo.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Paying it down month by month might be your smarter option since you can still have some money left over.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: NEW TOPIC :D

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:53 pm

CuteChikorita wrote:Hai, I need some help with the avatar creator, I have created a avatar, even saved it, but I have no f***ing how to put the avatar on, do I click its name or something? Please heeeeeeeelp meeeeeee :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Sorry, didn't get around to your posts till just now. Your avatar is on.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Someone's been slacking. :assface: ('Sup, Will?)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Whelp, I paid my E.R. bill in full. Guess I'll just put off getting that engine for Mom's Bug until my birthday.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 am

Oh! So, I went and saw the Jon Favreau movie Chef a couple of weeks ago. It. Was. Awesome. I laughed so damn hard. The whole theater broke out in applause at the end of it too, which was the first time in a long time I've seen that happen. (probably the clientele and part of town I was in, but whatever) The soundtrack is awesome too. I went and tried to find it that night. Wound up having to order it, but totally worth the wait.
If you have a chance to see it, do!

Return to “Hot Topics”