[RIP Steve Irwin] im going to stick my thumb in his b*tthole

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:56 pm

aycaramba109 wrote:i dont think you were crying when my grandfather died

yeah, but your grandfather also didn't help out the lives of hundreds of animals, and have documentaries teaching people about animals that most people would never want to even be near. If your grandfather was half as brave as Irwin was, then maybe some people would've cared.

Basically, people are sad about Steve's death, because he was a great man, with intense love for people and animals, and many people looked up to him as kids. If your grandfather was as well-respected as Steve Irwin, maybe people outside of your family woud be sad about his death.

anyway, RIP Steve Irwin, he led such a great life, and will be missed.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:24 pm

i really am pissed that steve irwin died but he did live a great life and helped the little animals live a great life but it is time to get over it he was a great guy and he just died doing what he loved
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:01 am

I knew it'd happen eventually... a flamewar always breaks out when someone dies because some douche has to come along and say "OMFG DAT GIE DEZURVD 2 DI, UR A F4G IF UR SAD 4 HIM BCUZ U DOANT NO HIM LAWL IME KEWL N SMERT!"
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:10 am

cartman8213 wrote:However, this idiot had it coming to him. Whenever you handle animals like he did, what the hell do you expect? What idiot messes with poisonous snakes and stingrays. All of these retards shouldn't be given a show. It's almost as bad as David Blaine. It's incredibly stupid. People will attempt to do sh*t like that. You shouldn't risk your life to entertain people. That's when people don't feel that bad for you when you die.

You're an idiot.

'Tis sad. However, his legacy will live on and all the good he has done will not go away.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:25 pm

Besides there's a difference. David Blaine's stupid stunts don't really accomplish anything except to turn him into an attention whore. Steve Irwin was actually a real conservationist who cared about protecting the animals and educating the public about them, and any time you're working closely with wild animals it's going to be a dangerous undertaking. A lot of animal handlers do the same things he did, putting their lives at risk, only he chose to put it on camera so that his occupation could get some exposure. If a firefighter dies while battling a blaze, do we say that he "deserved it" or had it coming to him? (Incidentally the only stunt of his that I really thought was downright stupid was when he dangled his infant in front of a crocodile.)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:29 pm

yo-bindi wrote:i don't know it is just that people will not get over the fact that,that stupid little bitch is dead

f*ck you, you heartless f*cking prick. We're all over it, we're just expressing our respect for someone couragous, who died doing what he loved.

I agree with KSWF here... everything has to turn into some sort of flamewar. Can't you just all pay your respects for someone who wanted to make the world a better place? Or are some of you so cold-hearted that you have to start insulting anybody who shows any kind of emotion or grief?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Well, Steve's death was reported in Entertainment Weekly (#897, September 15, 2006). According to the "Legacy" section on its "News + Notes' Monitor":

STEVE IRWIN 1962-2006

Aussie Irwin, best known as the Crocodile Hunter, was killed Sept. 4 while filming a TV special near the Great Barrier Reef. His heart was fatally stabbed by a stingray--- an event as rare as "getting hit by lightning," says zoologist Jack Hanna, who once worked with Irwin. The 44-year-old Animal Planet host will forever be remembered, says Hanna, as "a conservationist dynamo who was always pumped up on animals and life."

Just thought you'd already know by now.
:cartmansmile:
Still the same as it ever was.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:07 pm

All I can say is that sucks. Oh well, at least the guy had a great career, and I'm sure we'll remember him for it.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:12 pm

Jay C wrote:
yo-bindi wrote:i don't know it is just that people will not get over the fact that,that stupid little bitch is dead

f*ck you, you heartless f*cking prick. We're all over it, we're just expressing our respect for someone couragous, who died doing what he loved.

I agree with KSWF here... everything has to turn into some sort of flamewar. Can't you just all pay your respects for someone who wanted to make the world a better place? Or are some of you so cold-hearted that you have to start insulting anybody who shows any kind of emotion or grief?

i am very,very,very sad that he died but the thing is that all of us live somewhere else and kind-of makes no difference if he were live or died cause chances are the we would never get the chance to meet him cause he lived in australia but he was a great man and i do miss him terrably but we have to get over it some time so i do care that he is gone and i feel really bad for his family so i respect him and what he was trying to do for the animals so you really can't call me a cold-hearted person cause i care that he is gone and some times when i really think of it i will kind-of cry cause he was a awesome dude and he did what ever he could to save the enviroment and he is even better when you meet him in person and when you think of it ,it is all fucked-up that he is dead, so i care deeply
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:45 am

I wouldn't think you'd call someone a stupid little bitch and still care. You are either an idiot, a hypocrite, or a liar. Take your pick.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:00 pm

you know i will just say it cause if someone else comes they are going to say that i am an idiot but i am trying to not be one
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:19 pm

I got news from BaronOBeefDip: "I just heard they supposedly killed the stingray that stung Steve. Now, is that really fair? The stingray was just merely defending itself. It was scared and only doing what came naturally to it. And, yet people killed it as if the poor creature was a cold-blooded killer out for Mr. Irwin's blood.
If you ask me, if Mr. Irwin were alive to day...he'd probably agree that the stingray should live because it was only doing what came naturally to it. It wasn't Steve's fault and it wasn't the stingray's fault either."

How dare they kill an innocent creature for killing Steve in self-defense!!! :cartmanangry:
Still the same as it ever was.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:27 pm

People are idiots, running around and killing stingrays now because one accidentally killed Steve... Who, uh, attempted to teach people that doing sh*t like this is wrong. It's sad, how stupid the people in this world are.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:33 pm

after a stingray (in defense) killed steve,
no one has any respect for animals.

they are just like humans but they can't talk and they have a LOT more hair then us, But i know for a fact that no one wants to see stingrays getting killed all because, A stingray was defending his life because it thought it was going to die.

but people need more respect for animals!!!1
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:34 pm

iceiwynd wrote:People are idiots, running around and killing stingrays now because one accidentally killed Steve... Who, uh, attempted to teach people that doing sh*t like this is wrong. It's sad, how stupid the people in this world are.

=( Yeah, poor sting ray. It makes sense to kill a mountain lion that kills a person because they have occasionally been known to go into towns and stalk and hunt human children, but how is a sting ray going to do that?
T.T
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Hot Topics”