What are you listening to again?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mamont » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Metallica - Fixxxer
This takes me back. :)
Image
triplemultiplex
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:24 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

311
"Amber"
From Chaos
2001
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug
Posts: 18520
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 am

Play - "You Don't Look The Same" (de-mix)
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mamont » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Queen - You Don't Fool Me
The song was recorded after Freddie's death by putting together pieces that were recorded just before his death. These vocals are the last recordings of his voice.
GeminiShamrock
Posts: 1647
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:24 am

A podcast featuring Maffew (Matthew Gregg) of Botchamania.com that I downloaded May 27, 2011.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mamont » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 am

triplemultiplex
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:24 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:55 am

Mumford and Sons
"The Cave"
Sign No More
2009
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mamont » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Kensuke » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Second Season by Five Iron Frenzy

Mamont wrote:Queen - You Don't Fool Me
The song was recorded after Freddie's death by putting together pieces that were recorded just before his death. These vocals are the last recordings of his voice.


I thought 'mother love' was his last actual recording. I remember Brian May had to take over the vocals for the last verse because Freddie was too sick to sing.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Mozy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mozy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

"Still Counting"-Volbeat
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mamont » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:01 am

Pallbearer - Forigner

Kensuke wrote:
Mamont wrote:Queen - You Don't Fool Me
The song was recorded after Freddie's death by putting together pieces that were recorded just before his death. These vocals are the last recordings of his voice.


I thought 'mother love' was his last actual recording. I remember Brian May had to take over the vocals for the last verse because Freddie was too sick to sing.

Yeah, it seems you're right. Note to self: don't believe everything you read on the interwebs.
BRMBug
Posts: 18520
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Angel Eyes (Kaos Remix) - Roxy Music [see 10 songs game thread]
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Kensuke » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Bridge over troubled water by Simon and Garfunkel

Mamont wrote:
Kensuke wrote:
Mamont wrote:Queen - You Don't Fool Me
The song was recorded after Freddie's death by putting together pieces that were recorded just before his death. These vocals are the last recordings of his voice.


I thought 'mother love' was his last actual recording. I remember Brian May had to take over the vocals for the last verse because Freddie was too sick to sing.

Yeah, it seems you're right. Note to self: don't believe everything you read on the interwebs.


Yeah, a few years ago I went through this phase where I was a huge Queen fanatic, so I knew pretty much everything about them. I still love Queen though, but just not to an extreme extent like I used to.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Mozy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Mozy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 pm

"Love Bites (So Do I)"-Halestorm
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Re: What are you listening to again?

Postby Unassumption » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Raise High the Flag (Die Fahne hoch, anthem of the third Reich. Why do nationalistic songs have to be so catchy D=
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 1 guest