A random thread for non-evil people

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:I am including the win thread as a randome thread because that's is what has become of it as of recently. Only the original randome thread needs to survive. >_>


I disagree for the following reasons:

The Randome Thread is in Hot Topics; the WIN Thread is in the sub-set of Games. As a game, any response is allowed. The title says: "Last Persons To Reply To This Thread Wins." One doesn't always have to post: "WIN" but rather ANY reply to the thread is a winner, until the next poster. That thread is just a game. It is fun, and I enjoy it. What I post in that thread I would NEVER post in the Randome thread, a thread that has been going on for more than 5 years now, with posters posting randome thoughts that may not even have to do with the previous post or the next post to be posted.

I say the Randome thread has its place, and the game of the WIN thread also has it's place.

But I agree re: the random thread for evil people and for non-evil people. I don't see the point of those two threads.

Summary: I am for the Hot Topic Thread of the Magnificent Randome and the GAME of the Last Persons To Reply Wins Thread, and I am for ending the two evil/non-evil threads.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:27 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Yes, but this is not a good thread. It is an evil thread because it's judgemental on the evil people. And it does not specify what is or isn't evil. And that... is pretty horrible. Because anybody can come on there terms on what is or isn't evil. And that is kinda contrary to the thread...

Not only that, but there are 4 randome threads, 3 needs too be shot down or people could just copy and paste the same things over and over again in the other threads just because the other randome threads exist. I am including the win thread as a randome thread because that's is what has become of it as of recently. Only the original randome thread needs to survive. >_>

actually, I wasn't talking about this thread... And isn't the randome thing why the threads for men and ladies were locked? Anyway Don't kill the win thread! :)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 am

Wii fit man wrote:And isn't the randome thing why the threads for men and ladies were locked? Anyway Don't kill the win thread! :)


Yes, the threads for men and ladies were replaced by the non-evil and evil threads.

Again, if we are voting:

(1) Keep in Hot Topics the Magnificent Randome Rides Again Thread

(2) Keep in GAMES the Last Persons To Reply To This Thread Wins Thread

As for the non-evil/evil, I think if no one posts in those anymore, they will just be forgotten.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 am

Well, the evil one pretty much died, but I'm not sure about this one...

does anyone know who asked Will to decrease the randome threads?

I am not evil!!!! :shock:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 am

Wii fit man wrote:Well, the evil one pretty much died, but I'm not sure about this one...

does anyone know who asked Will to decrease the randome threads?

I am not evil!!!! :shock:


No. All I know is that in a previous post, Big-Will said something like (I am paraphrasing here; I don't remember the quote and I'm not looking it up):

"I've been asked to close some of the random threads as there are too many."

That is not a direct quote; only a paraphrase.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:39 am

I know. I'm being evil by doing text spam.


SPAM!!!!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 am

Wii fit man wrote:I know. I'm being evil by doing text spam.


SPAM!!!!


Then you are in the wrong thread. Try the evil one :wink:
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 am

Ha! You can't make me leave this thread because I'm evil! :lol:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 am

Wii fit man wrote:Ha! You can't make me leave this thread because I'm evil! :lol:


I'm not making you do anything :?

I'm just suggesting.

Post wherever you want to 8)
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 am

I didn't just mean you! :lol:

No one can catch me! Bwahaha! :mrgreen:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 am

Wii fit man wrote:I didn't just mean you! :lol:

No one can catch me! Bwahaha! :mrgreen:


You can run, and you will WIN, as I'm off to another thread now :P
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 am

Me too! But which one???? :lol:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BigCamera4892

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 am

Wii fit man wrote:Me too! But which one???? :lol:


WIN Thread, of course :)

EDIT: Is it non-evil to drink regular soda and not diet soda? I don't like the taste of any diet-soda.
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
I disagree for the following reasons:

The Randome Thread is in Hot Topics; the WIN Thread is in the sub-set of Games. As a game, any response is allowed. The title says: "Last Persons To Reply To This Thread Wins." One doesn't always have to post: "WIN" but rather ANY reply to the thread is a winner, until the next poster. That thread is just a game. It is fun, and I enjoy it. What I post in that thread I would NEVER post in the Randome thread, a thread that has been going on for more than 5 years now, with posters posting randome thoughts that may not even have to do with the previous post or the next post to be posted.
If any response is allowed in the game thread, then how can it not be considered as a randome thread? It is too just randome thoughts, but nothing is really randome, but that is besides the point. I know the thread is a just a game, but it is taking over the randome thread. :( The randome thread used to have more posters in it all the time, with a bunch of random stuff... posts vairied a lot, but now due to the win thread, it's lost some of it's momentum. :/ To be honest though, the win thread doesn't annoy me as the evil/non evil threads.


EDIT: I'm being eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiil by posting in this thread.... (I don't like this thread, that's why I said it was eeeeeeeevil of you to necro it...sorry XD)
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: A random thread for non-evil people

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:Is it non-evil to drink regular soda and not diet soda? I don't like the taste of any diet-soda.

That's odd. I usually drink diet because I think that regular can be too sweet. Then again, I'll go and eat half a cake, or a box of KrispyKremes in an hour if I'm not careful.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests